We decided to take a last minute trip to the casino cruise and we would find a room when we got there. I got sick on the cruise and needed to lay down ASAP my husband wanted something nice but I said I'm sick pull over here. He said are you sure? I said I don't care where I stay at this point. We paid $60 for a ocean front room.the room was old and so was the paint but it was clean and had plenty of towels tissue etc. It even had a fully equipped kitchen. But no dishwasher. We ended up staying two nights. They had a restaurant on site an indoor pool lazy river and kiddie pool.although we did not use those. I told my husband for that rate and view we could defense bring the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family-oriented oceanfront resort that caters to families and couples. Centrally located on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk & Promenade the Holiday Sands North is located near numerous entertainment venues, golf courses, shops and restaurants. Come and enjoy the best Myrtle Beach has to offer at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Sands North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Sands North Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Holiday Sands North Myrtle Beach