“Very Happy” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #73 of 207 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“Very Happy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

My sister and I stayed here last week. We were very pleased with this property. Awesome ocean front room, very clean and well kept. Staff was very friendly and helpful. A great location close to restaurants and attractions. Would definitely stay here again. A great vacation value.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Shari642014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

This was my first time staying at this hotel, It was for a quick weekend trip, myself, husband and a toddler. I was highly impressed with the room we staying in 612. It was very clean and looked to have been just updated with new carpet etc. The view was incredible and staff was friendly. The only thing i wish was they had another outdoor pool, other than that great place to stay and loved the location you could walk to the skywheel or the family kingdom.

Room Tip: Ask for 612, it was recently updated... :) New Carpet / tile and back splash in kitchen.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Candra L
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I had such a wonderful time at this hotel, my first time here and love it, the staff is very friendly! My hotel room 302, was very clean, and neat! The water from my balcony was so beautiful! I told the manager that I'm definitely coming back next year, I really love this place. Thank u holiday sands! Shantel

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank Shantel G
Madison, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed in 2013 for labor day. the price was very affordable and the staff for the north and south towers were so friendly, we felt like family to them. Such clean rooms. Very convenient to everything. I'm planning on staying again and probably be a repeat customer for life. We used to stay on the other end in a bigger hotel, but we did not receive the quality of customer care as we did at Holiday Sands North. down to the grounds keeper, we could not have asked for better.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
6 Thank Loretta H
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here in Nov(found by accident) and it was clean so we stayed again. The issue this time was that the room did not have a stove or a microwave like that last time we stayed. The diagram of the room looks like it has these items but the room had a big fridge and no microwave,no stove. The room was clean but hiuse keeping took a whole day to bring towels and never made the bed. Our last trip we had Earnestine for housekeeping. I don't know the girls name that we had this time. The bathroom needed much updating!!! Will def stay again because you can't beat the rate or the view! Next time I will request that Earnestine service my room,get extra towels in advance and just ask for a room that has the kitchen. Again it was clean,ocean front and we paid 213.00 from fri-mon

• Stayed April 2014
3 Thank partymommie
Central City, Kentucky, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I was really pleasantly surprised with this hotel. We stayed from 5/2/14-5/09-14 for under $500 for a two bedroom oceanfront with full kitchen and jacuzzi tub. It wasn't the Hilton but it was clean, cool, economical and the staff was wonderful! I'll be staying here again.

The breakfast buffet was sufficient and reasonably priced. The ladies that worked the restaurant were really nice as well.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Andria V
Rock Hill
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at this hotel! right on the boardwalk, was nice being able to walk to everywhere we needed to go, the staff was very friendly and helpful the whole 4 days we were there. No it is not all fancy and ritzy, but it was clean and I hope that when you go to the beach you are not spending all your time in your room! We will definitely be spending the rest of our beach trips at this hotel! Thanks Holiday Sands North!!

Room Tip: ocean front!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple