“Last Visit”

Ranked #78 of 208 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
China Grove, North Carolina
“Last Visit”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We had been staying with Holiday Sands North for years but this past year was our last visit, The room was very moldy smelling, the balcony was covered in bird droppings we couldn't even walk out there without shoes on don't know why they didn't clean it,The gentleman at the front desk was extremely rude and was talking down to everyone like he was God.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank LaRee F

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Won't stay there again. The room was so gross and to make things worse, I talked my in-laws into staying there as well. I tried to go someplace else but everywhere was booked. So we were stuck. Management didnt really seem to care and just sent someone to clean up. I feel that our money should have be refunded. Not a place to stay with kids. If your looking for quick and cheap...I guess this will so but they should really tear down and start over!!!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Angela W

Travellers are raving about these Myrtle Beach hotels

Greensburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My sister and I stayed here last week. We were very pleased with this property. Awesome ocean front room, very clean and well kept. Staff was very friendly and helpful. A great location close to restaurants and attractions. Would definitely stay here again. A great vacation value.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Shari642014
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This was my first time staying at this hotel, It was for a quick weekend trip, myself, husband and a toddler. I was highly impressed with the room we staying in 612. It was very clean and looked to have been just updated with new carpet etc. The view was incredible and staff was friendly. The only thing i wish was they had another outdoor pool, other than that great place to stay and loved the location you could walk to the skywheel or the family kingdom.

Room Tip: Ask for 612, it was recently updated... :) New Carpet / tile and back splash in kitchen.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Candra L
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I had such a wonderful time at this hotel, my first time here and love it, the staff is very friendly! My hotel room 302, was very clean, and neat! The water from my balcony was so beautiful! I told the manager that I'm definitely coming back next year, I really love this place. Thank u holiday sands! Shantel

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank Shantel G
Madison, North Carolina
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed in 2013 for labor day. the price was very affordable and the staff for the north and south towers were so friendly, we felt like family to them. Such clean rooms. Very convenient to everything. I'm planning on staying again and probably be a repeat customer for life. We used to stay on the other end in a bigger hotel, but we did not receive the quality of customer care as we did at Holiday Sands North. down to the grounds keeper, we could not have asked for better.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
6 Thank Loretta H
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here in Nov(found by accident) and it was clean so we stayed again. The issue this time was that the room did not have a stove or a microwave like that last time we stayed. The diagram of the room looks like it has these items but the room had a big fridge and no microwave,no stove. The room was clean but hiuse keeping took a whole day to bring towels and never made the bed. Our last trip we had Earnestine for housekeeping. I don't know the girls name that we had this time. The bathroom needed much updating!!! Will def stay again because you can't beat the rate or the view! Next time I will request that Earnestine service my room,get extra towels in advance and just ask for a room that has the kitchen. Again it was clean,ocean front and we paid 213.00 from fri-mon

• Stayed April 2014