Holiday Sands North
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$236
US$234
US$203
US$105
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$202
Island Vista(Myrtle Beach)
US$496
US$462
All reviewsocean frontan older hotelnorth towerlazy riveravenue pierboard walkstaying at this hotela great place to staysky wheelfull size fridgekiddie poolhousekeeping staffspring breakfamily vacationskywheeljacuzzirates
Reviewed 11 April 2009

This is a great place to stay. It has a very friendly staff. Clean, comfortable and roomy rooms. It has several pools, restaurant and is close by to many events. We have stayed here numerus times and will be going back.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2009

We came to Holiday Sands North for a birthday retreat with family. We had a wonderful stay. The hotel was clean, the staff was courteous and responsive, and the indoor pools are fabulous.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank beachm0m2006
Reviewed 22 February 2009

We stayed using the Valentine's Day 3 day special. The location and view was great. Cheap price for 3 days. Free ocean front breakfast at the Holiday Sands North South tower restaurant and a $40 voucher for Thorny's for a Valentine's Day meal. This motel was located on the beach. Private balcony facing the ocean. Staff very friendly. Plenty of towels and hot water. Driving distance not too far for attractions such as Broadway at the Beach.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy N
Reviewed 17 October 2008

I booked a room for 6 for June 2009 and tried to cancel several hours later and was charged $25! I was not informed of this policy and asked about cancellations when I booked the room. The customer service agent told me that if I cancelled at least 14 days before arrival there would be no charge. What a rip off!!!!

Stayed: October 2008
1  Thank caninecrazy
Reviewed 21 September 2008

I stayed there and I am glad I did. I had stayed there 3 years ago and was pleased. Since that time, I found TripAdvisor and read some of the reviews and wondered if I should stay again. I was not disappointed. I stayed 3 nights. My room was clean and the bathroom was clean, which was the most important issue for me. I had a nice room facing the ocean. The air conditioner was working great as the weather was very hot and humid. The staff was nice. If I had to nit-pick about the room, this is what I found.
There was a piece of drywall hanging from the ceiling, a few (what looked like hot grease stains) on the side of the fridge. The fridge was clean and working perfectly, the bottom of one of the kitchen cabinet was just a little crooked, a small black spot on the carpet on the balcony, the floors of the elevators in the south building (I stayed in the north building, the restaurant is in the south building) are in need of repair, there was a few remmnants of scotch tape on a display case that needed to be removed. The sheets were clean. If I go back to Myrtle Beach, I will stay again. I have a coworker who is looking for an inexpensive hotel and a new vacation spot. I will recommed Holiday Sands North.
The rates were great after Labor Day. There were plenty of people staying there. They have a grassy area oceanside with lounge chairs. It was great to sit there and watch the waves. They also have some tables where you can eat.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled solo