Our family stayed in the South tower the week July 17-22, 2009. If you are looking for a luxery hotel or resort, keep looking. This isn't it. However, to be fair it is one of the lower priced oceanfront suite style hotels on the strip. It wasn't filthy, but I would definately say it was dated and a little less then maintained (needs pant, new carpet, etc). The walk to the beach was great, my kids enjoyed the pools and other than the very hard bed (trust me on this!) and scratchy linens the room actually wasn't too bad.I believe that becaue of the low cost, it attracts some of the party crowd so be prepared for that and a little lower class of guest in general. The food in the restaurant was decent and cheap and the staff could not have been nicer. Housekeeping did a nice job and the parking wasn't the best, but if you don't mind a little walk it's tolerable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family-oriented oceanfront resort that caters to families and couples. Centrally located on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk & Promenade the Holiday Sands North is located near numerous entertainment venues, golf courses, shops and restaurants. Come and enjoy the best Myrtle Beach has to offer at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Sands North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Sands North Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Holiday Sands North Myrtle Beach