We have stayed several times and have never had a problem. Customer service and housekeeping were friendly and efficient. The pools were clean and heated (inside). The only problem we had was parents letting children run wild and disturb others in the pools and lazy river. We have stayed in suites on different floors and have never had a problem with noise, crowding, or lines for the elevator. The Gazebo Restaurant is a convenience if you do not want to go out. The food is very good and priced accordingly with a tourist area. We try to have a beach vacation at least once a year, but this year will be two, or maybe three. I love the peace and serenity of sitting on the balcony and listening to the waves crash and "people watch".
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Myrtle Beach
- Landmark Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Landmark Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Landmark Hotel In Myrtle Beach
- Landmark Resort Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc