Landmark Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$53
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$90
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$78
  • Pool
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$73
  • Pool
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$52
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$88
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$73
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$81
US$207
US$178
Hotels.com
3,520 results
All reviewscovered walkwaylazy riverputt puttmini golfpools and hot tubsparking deckan older hotelfamily vacationoff seasonoceanfront roomwater parkview of the oceanfull kitchenlatitudedjhurricaneblast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2012

We have stayed at the landmark resort 5 times for over 10 years now. Ive stayed in old and newer hotels around MB and the landmark wasn't one of my favorites. All in all the property and rooms are ok. The worst is the very slow elevators to get to your room. But the last time, we had to cancel due to a family illness (which was cancelled before the 7 day prior policy) and was told that our deposit from last year would be reimbursed as long as we made reservations up to a year of that date. I called this year and made a new reservation and mentioned the deposit and the confirmation number (which was all I was told that was needed to get the reimbersement). After 5 calls and getting placed on hold even by a supervisor once (and the CSR having my phone number) after 10 mins would then get disconnected and immediately I would call back. None the less the deposit was completely gone out of their system and they had no apologies about the situation-- I will NEVER stay here again.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank aarodg
Reviewed 27 June 2012

We won't stay any where but Landmark Resort! Friendly staff. Awesome food! Great rooms.The pool parties by Hurricane DJ are so much fun! Awesome DJ!!! Great parking.

1  Thank beachbaby66
Reviewed 27 June 2012

My Wife, Kids and I stayed here the 1st week of June to celebrate the end of the school year for the kids. Front Desk was a little slow but it was very busy. The Room was standard fare but if I wanted the Marriott, I would have stayed (and paid) at the Marriott. Kids had a great time with the variety of activities going on all week. The pool party on Friday was one of the highlights of the entire stay. DJ Hurricane entertained not just the kids but interacted with all ages to make for a fun day. As a former Military man myself, I was deeply honored when he played patriotic music for those serving and those who have served. Love the new poolside bar & snack bar but did not check out the indoor bar or restaurant as we went out to dinner each night. We will be back

Reviewed 27 June 2012

Arrived early and staff was so nice. She moved rooms around so that I can go ahead and check in. Room was clean and nice.. We stayed in the Deluxe Exec Suite.

Room Tip: Ocean View had great views without the Oceanfront price.
Reviewed 26 June 2012

I was very SUPRISED that I enjoyed the resort as much as I did due to the reviews I read prior to my stay. I was nervous that our suite would be a disaster, but it was updated and clean. I was there for my family reunion and the suites I saw were renovated or updated. I received excellent service from the front desk staff, to the houskeeping staff, to the staff at the pool. My children enjoyed the beach, pool, and lazy river. Overall it was a good experience, better than I expected.

Room Tip: Ask for an updated/renovated suite!
Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family