It has been several years since my husband and I have stayed at the Landmark. We decided to give it another try and must say, we were thrilled. I had read some of the negative reviews, but thought, what the heck. The hotel was wonderful. New paint, new decor, clean rooms, carpets, elevators, everything was fresh and clean. The doors going in and out of the walkway to the parking deck had been changed to automatic doors. This is a big help when your arms are full. We love the parking deck. The car is protected from the elements and so are you. The only suggestions I would recommend are, get a room on a higher floor and away from the elevators. Higher rooms are quieter due to not being close to the pools. People congregate at the elevators, both getting on and getting off. I would also suggest that the doors opening to the hall shut quieter. They slam shut and this is disturbing during the night. Also post signs at the ends of each hallway reminding people to be "Quiet" at night. This hotel is very family oriented and it attracts families with children. If you want a quiet place to sit and read, good luck. We have chosen to start going to the beach after school has started back and this eliminates a lot of the noise at the pools. We will definitely stay at the Landmark again for many reasons. It not only is a very nice hotel, but also close to restaurants and grocery stores.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Myrtle Beach
- Landmark Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Landmark Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Landmark Hotel In Myrtle Beach
- Landmark Resort Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc