For the amount of people who flock to myrtle beach over spring break, you have thought we were the only ones in the hotel!
I decided I didn't want a suite with the full kitchen, because I didn't want my husband to get the impression I was willing to cook. We took an " ocean view" room. We were on the 6th floor and the view was just as nice as ocean front. My only with is that they had queen and king size beds in those rooms. Instead we had two fulls which was fine too. The room was very clean and well kept. It had a small kitchen are with a fridge, sink and microwave, which was perfect. They did have a small cafe and laundry on site which we didn't use but it was nice knowing it was there. Lots of pools and hot tubs and plenty of parking in a parking garage across the road with an enclosed walkway. Friendly staff, throughout our stay. I would definitely stay here again!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Myrtle Beach
- Landmark Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Landmark Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Landmark Hotel In Myrtle Beach
- Landmark Resort Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc