My husband and I always stay at the Landmark. They have recently upgraded a lot of the rooms (as we encountered painters getting on and off the elevators). The staff were professional and very polite. My husband takes care of a large pool at his place of employment and before we got in the jacuzzi, he tested the water for chlorine and it was great! Nothing worse then getting into an unchlorinated pool after people have been in it all day long. We tried their breakfast and their dinner and the food was very good. Our room was clean and so inviting! Thank you to housekeeping that did a good job servicing our room while we were there for 4 days. I also want to say that Josette (the bar tender) always had a smile on her face and remembered what we were drinking when we would revisit the bar area. Kudos to the Landmark for making this an enjoyable 30th wedding anniversary for my husband and I. We'll be back after Labor Day!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Myrtle Beach
- Landmark Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Landmark Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Landmark Hotel In Myrtle Beach
- Landmark Resort Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc