“Best Hotel!!!”

Ranked #69 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Kings Mountain, North Carolina, United States
“Best Hotel!!!”
Reviewed 31 March 2013

We had the best time here..Loved the staff, the indoor pool,restaurant,bar..Very clean rooms..The staff is awesome..The rooms are very comfortable..Close to alot of attractions..Will be back..ty Landmark Resort,,Love yal..

Room Tip: Executive suites is the best for family..
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (788)
  • Arabic first
Pennsauken, NJ
Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

Wow! This is the only place we stay at Myrtle Beach. It is all around great. Awesome location, spacious rooms that are well appointed, great pools and hot tubs, awesome amenities, easy beach access, great staff, great restaurants, fun activities for kids, I could go on and on.

We are a family of four - two kids and two adults. I highly recommend the angle king suite for others in this situation. There is a full scale kitchen (nicely decorated, I might add!) where you can save some $$ by cooking a few meals in the room. The kids can hang in the living room and with how this suite is set up - you can get some privacy and close a few doors to get away from them, if you like.

The balcony in these rooms is ocean view rather than oceanfront. Still a great view in my opinion, and the room is much cheaper than the ocean "front" king one bedroom. And you save quite a bit on this room compared to the ocean front one bedroom, yet with all of the same amenities and as noted above - it feels like a little more privacy

The staff at the Landmark is great. They all say hello, are willing to help, and this morning they all said Happy Easter. Veery friendly!

We come to Myrtle Beach at Easter for spring break each year. This year, the Landmark had a lot of fun activities for families. Yesterday - there was a dj pool party all afternoon with hot dogs and burgers. The pools are great, both indoor and outdoor with lazy rivers and hot tubs. Saturday night there was a magic show, then a luau show at the pool. Today - Easter Sunday - the kids got to enjoy a scavenger hunt and the resort serves a nice Easter dinner if you choose to dine here.

Again - I would never stay anywhere else! For all that you get, the rates are amazing. An insider tip - you can purchase breakfast at the resort in advance for a great price...$7 for adults and $4 for children I believe. Quite a bargain :-)

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Kramberry
Reviewed 31 March 2013

It was my first time ever in Myrtle Beach and it was my first time going on vacation with my little girl! The room was ok, the bed is like sleeping on the floor (super hard) I know it's family friendly but there was yelling drunks the whole night in the hall called front desk had someone sent up, then 3am slamming of foot to door for an hour more, my four year was scared didn't get much sleep. The indoor pools were AMAZING!!! We had a blast! Went and order a pizza in the lobby waiter was a man was terrible, got our drinks order and started cleaning all the tables while we still never got our drinks! (Rude!) we were ignored the whole time! Finally got the other waiter she seem nice then it took over 40mins for a pizza! She started to ignored us all over again never refill our drinks. I will eat somewhere else. Breakfast was ok but why pay extra for coffee!! People who didn't eat there kept getting free coffee and leaving very uncalled for! Not coming back great place but bad service all around :(

• Stayed March 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed 30 March 2013

This was my first time at this hotel. The staff were very pleasent. The rooms were very clean,as well as the pool area. I can honesty say that i was very impressed by the way that the landmark hotel was kept up! I will be a returning customer.Please try it out for yourself as well!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Ladson, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 30 March 2013

My husband and I always stay at the Landmark. They have recently upgraded a lot of the rooms (as we encountered painters getting on and off the elevators). The staff were professional and very polite. My husband takes care of a large pool at his place of employment and before we got in the jacuzzi, he tested the water for chlorine and it was great! Nothing worse then getting into an unchlorinated pool after people have been in it all day long. We tried their breakfast and their dinner and the food was very good. Our room was clean and so inviting! Thank you to housekeeping that did a good job servicing our room while we were there for 4 days. I also want to say that Josette (the bar tender) always had a smile on her face and remembered what we were drinking when we would revisit the bar area. Kudos to the Landmark for making this an enjoyable 30th wedding anniversary for my husband and I. We'll be back after Labor Day!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
LandmarkResort, Manager at Landmark Resort, responded to this review, 31 March 2013
It's so great to hear that you and your husband had such a wonderful vacation experience during your recent stay with us. I am so glad we were able to make your 30th anniversary a relaxing and memorable experience. Your positive comments are greatly appreciated and we can't wait to have you both back at the Landmark in September.

Amanda Srivastava
Reservations Management
Spartanburg, South Carolina
Reviewed 29 March 2013

The landmark resort sucks old pictures they are not current and the building is falling apart you walk two miles to park your car. I booked for two nights stayed one I stayed in motels that were cleaner. I need to call DHEC ON THESE GUYS

Room Tip: Dont be fooled by the pics this is a crap hole.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Myrtle Beach hotels

SUMTER, SC
Reviewed 28 March 2013

We have nothing but great things to say about the Landmark Resort. From the time we got there to the the time we left...no kinks, no problems. A lot of smiling faces, a great room and the PERFECT pool area. The kids loved it and so did we!!

Room Tip: We love the high rooms........best view!!!
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We are so glad to hear that you had an excellent stay and that you and your kids enjoyed all the pools Landmark has to offer. We appreciate you sharing your positive comments and hope to have you back again soon.

Amanda Srivastava