Have been going to Myrtle Beach every couple of years since 1984...so I am familiar with all the changes/improvements over the years. This is the 1st time we stayed at the Landmark, but it will not be the last. Needed 2 rooms together & we had requested that when we made reservation...no promises. The 1st night they couldn't do that, but had the room we needed available the next day. Front desk was very efficient & accommodating. We had oceanview rooms & it was wonderful! The rooms were clean, beds were comfy & extra towels were brought up promptly. The staff in all areas were very polite & customer oriented. Ate at Latitudes in the hotel & dinner was very good as were the prices. we had a pre paid breakfast buffet & that was a great deal....lots to choose from & again, excellent service. Also, the bar & grill at the main outdoor pool was great. The only problem we did have, was a couple extra trips to the front desk, as our room key cards would malfunction & had to be reset. I noticed that they were in the process of replacing the card swipers on the room doors, so looks like this problem is being addressed.
An oceanview room is a little pricey during the high season, but this was a special occasion, so we splurged. I enjoyed our stay, and would go back to the Landmark again. It is an easy drive to everywhere & very close to the airport.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Myrtle Beach
- Landmark Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Landmark Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Landmark Hotel In Myrtle Beach
- Landmark Resort Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc