Ocean Reef Resort
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$53
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$73
  • Pool
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$52
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$88
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$81
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$73
Hotels.com
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$93
US$207
US$178
Hotwire.com
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$78
  • Pool
3,285 results
All reviewscafe du portlazy riveracross the streetbedroom condobreakfast buffetpool areaoff seasonnorth towerfamily vacationtrip to myrtle beachnice resortwasher dryerrecommend this resortbeach accessfull kitchenbeach frontparking garage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2010

We stayed at Ocean Reef while on vacation in Myrtle Beach. It was awesome. We have vacationed in New York, the Rockies, and other top locations. We can honestly say our stay at this resort was at the top. Our entire stay was great. I consider my husband and I very picky when it comes to traveling. The view from our room was beautiful. We slept with the door open on our balcony. The cool breeze and the sound of the ocean was so relaxing. I can't say enough about this resort, all the way from the staff to the comfort of the room. Ocean Reef Resort will definitely be one place we visit again and again. To the staff, thank you for a romantic and awesowe vacation.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2010

We have been going to Myrtle Beach for the past few years and I always check Trip Advisor before I decide where we will stay. The reviews sounded good for this hotel, so I booked it. We had five adults and four children and rented a 4 bedroom condo for a week. We were pleasantly surprised when we entered the condo. It was very spacious and the bedrooms were the biggest we had ever seen in a beach rental. The balcony was large and we had rented an oceanfront condo, which was perfect. We had sand tracked in from the beach but no broom in the room, so unable to sweep it up ourselves. The daily maid service could have been a little more thorough in their cleaning, but they cleaned the bathrooms well. We had a problem with not having hot water for showers. Mostly they were lukewarm. A member of our party had some drinks at the outside pool bar, and was disappointed in the service. Sometimes the bartender was talking to someone away from the bar and didn't come back until he was finished with his conversation. Sometimes his off-hand "What do you want?", wasn't very nice. I don't think he really wanted to be there, but needed the money. We had the buffet breakfast 3 mornings and it was delicious. I would recommend it to anyone. It was displayed well, and thoroughly enjoyable. All in all, we would recommend this hotel to anyone, at least the 4 bedroom condo, which is the only rental we saw, and we would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank lovetotravelanytime
Reviewed 2 August 2010

We were at this property for nine days in July and really liked our stay. We had a one bedroom condo which was the farthest from the oceanfront ( all the rooms ending with 22 in the south tower are there). The pools are great although the chair hogs were at work saving up pool chairs for their familes. It was easy to get from our room to the beach since they have their own walkway. Sunday check-ins can be a bit difficult as everyone shows up around the same time.

You can book there with confidence.

Reviewed 24 July 2010

M y son and I stayed in a 1 bedroom deluxe oceanfront room, which means we had a basic room with a small frig, microwave, and small oven/stove (not a separate bedroom). Nice flatscreen with a DVD player, which was very handy. The pools were great, the view was incredible, and beach access was easy.

As far as the room, bring your own pillows because theirs are awful. The bathtub had lots of mildew. The connecting doors to your neighbors literally connect you to your neighbor. There is only the single door between the rooms, with a space under the door, which my son informed me he could see in the next room from under the door! Because of that space and only the single door, I am right now able to listen to a movie my neighbors are watching and am grateful my son is asleep because the movie isn't child friendly. If cigarette smoke is an issue for you, you should know that although the hotel is non-smoking, smoking is allowed on the balcony, which then comes into your room via the air conditioner. It wasn't too bad, but worth mentioning.

There are no closets, only 2 small narrow cubbies, so you can put away 2 pieces of luggage, but there really isn't room for any of your beach stuff.

I'm not recommending this hotel because, even though it's great for kids and close to the beach, the rooms weren't acceptable to me. If the above mentioned issues aren't issues for you, then I'd say stay here. It all depends what you're looking for.

Reviewed 23 July 2010

This was our second yearly trip to Ocean Reef. We booked a one bedroom condo for the week which had everything we needed, including a washer and dryer. Each person only needed 3 outfits for the week and we saved a ton of money by only eating dinner out plus an occasional trip to the pool grill and bar. That being said, the amenities are top notch- you can keep your eyes on your children while relaxing on a lounger or in a hot tub. The staff was very friendly and never too busy to answer a question or joke around- especially at the pool bar and grill. The beach and pool areas were very clean and inviting. I like that the hotel is on the more northern end of the beach- out of the "busy" section. I wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else in Myrtle Beach. We are now "regulars" every year.