“Condo Rooms!”

Ranked #124 of 210 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Richmond, Virginia
“Condo Rooms!”
Reviewed 11 July 2012

We recently stayed at the Mystic Sea and had 2 condos. The toilet was not attached to the floor in the ground condo, there was paint peeling throughout both of them, the maintenence crew was very lazy and hateful and the floor in the kitchen was missing several pieces. These USED to be very nice, now they are not. I would not recommend these to any one until the proper repairs have been completed.

Room Tip: Look at the room before you commit to staying. Sit on the bed. If the customer service desk refuse t...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Morganton, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Just came back from staying here on June 30 - July 5 . We stay in the courtyard condos . We had 10 people including 4 children & 2 infants .Wonderful place to stay ,very nice clean condo . Service was wonderful . Air didn't work when we first arrived , I called the office & they sent maintenance over immediately & the problem was taken care of . I have stayed all up & down the Grand strand including the palace for the last several years but I will be staying at the Mystic Sea from now on. Prices are also great !!!! I recommend this hotel to everyone !!!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Lisa B
Rogersville, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Just returned from staying @ Mystic Sea. We had 3 adults and a 3 yr old. We could not have ask for better accomadations. I looked at many hotels and motels before booking here. It has a very family friendly atmosphere and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very clean and well suited for our needs. I am picky and have nothing bad to say about the Mystic Sea. In today's economy it is a great value for the money. My family didn't need all the bells and whistles that the bigger more expensive places offer. When we go to the beach, we are there for the beach! I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a great time and not wanting to spend a fortune on somewhere to sleep and shower! A++++++++++++++

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Sherry S
Reviewed 27 June 2012

I had a ground level ocean view room and stayed for 5 nights. Our room was clean, nice and the cleaning lady was so nice! My granddaughters really liked her. They also enjoyed the hotdog cookout on Thursday. I had been there once before and would definitely go back. The pool is in the shade by 2:30 pm, but later in the summer that's not a problem. It's a very short walk to the beach which I love.
The only drawback I saw was my cousin had a groundfloor room across the street which had roaches. They sprayed twice during her stay and gave her a $50 refund on the room, but she was terrified she would take them back in her luggage. She spoke to another man who them on the 2nd floor in the original motel (where I stayed) and they moved him across the street. If they completely get rid of that it would be fantastic. Thankfully I did not have them in my room.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Peppermintty
Niagara on the Lake Ontario Canada
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Just stayed 4 days at theMystic Sea. $50 for ocean front. Ground floor, pool and hot tub. Maid service after Mar. 1 A lot of repeat customers take up to 3 months at this place. Great front office staff. Ground kept in great condition. We had fridge,coffee maker and microwave. Other units had stoves.Very confortable chairs and full size round table. Great comraderie with guests. They also have another set of rooms across the raod that are cheaper but not oceanfront. Would recommendfall and spring of the year.

Room Tip: I prefer oceanfront. Some rooms adjoin so I would not want one with a lot of kids but thats just a p...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Heinz3674
Waynesboro, PA
Reviewed 25 February 2012

My husband and I have been staying here for several years and wouldn't dream of going any place else. If you want the 5 star quality - stay elsewhere (you get what you pay for) but this place is oceanfront, clean and the staff is very helpful. Love the Thursday afternoon hotdog roast for the guests. Very nice, always look forward to going.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank stratcat45
Tiny, Canada
Reviewed 5 October 2011

We have been staying with The Mystic Sea every March for at least 8 years now. We originally booked because of their great Spring golf package rates but soon became welcome family to Walter and Randy. The last of the original 3 story spots, no elevators, no 'lazy rivers', no problem having a great time. Don't stay here if you are looking for a little chocolate mint placed on your pillow. Do expect to meet some fine people, enjoy some great rates, and best of all - the best golf packages in Myrtle Beach. Walk to Angelo's, the best steak in MB!!
Love you guys, and we will see you again in March.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends