Ocean Dunes Resort & Villas
US$225
The Strand a Boutique Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$227
US$202
US$288
US$253
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$117
US$252
US$184
US$182
US$146
Hotels.com
All reviewstower iiconvenience storefree ticketsgreat resortoff seasonfull kitchenunitblast
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Very outdated, unclean, housekeeping service very poor. For the price, it should have been better than what we experienced. The fitness facility also needs a facelift. The machines are rusty.

2  Thank bldav56
Reviewed 26 June 2012

I'll began by saying after reading the reviews before booking our trip,thoughts of those who wrote horrible reviews it could not be that bad.Be for warned it's true!!!My family and I stayed at the Ocean Dunes during the week of 06/19/12 and what a surprise upon arriving. As we entered the resort the reception/lobby was quite small. Lots of people standing around most were complaining. I looked and my husband and said" that not a good". As we finally checked in after 20 minutes, we arrived to our room only to find it completely DIRTY! It had a horrible smell as well as the bath tube had a ring around it ...just nasty and dirty. We called the front desk to ask for room service. While waiting for someone to arrive we noticed the door to the balcony did not lock or close properly and the sheets appeared to be slept on (thank GOD for the bed bug spray I brought) at which time we decided to go to the front desk ourselves since 1/2 hour had passed. Complaining was all we heard and by the time it was our turn we asked for another room(which we got) a little better but not perfect. We had an 8 hour flight to Myrtle beach and decided to call it a night . The next morning we walked around the resort only to find water stained ceiling tile in the hall leading to the breakfast room and speaking of that what a disgrace for all the money you pay fruit and dry cereal!!!. Peeling paint,mold or something like that inside the soda vending machine and the pool look as though it had something growing in the bottom(No we did not get the pool ) my son was disappointed. This could not be true ,this could not be happening and the place is horrible. Still trying not to be upset and spoil the trip we went to the beach.The beach was beautiful!!!! The bottom line we left the resort and checked in to another hotel.

Room Tip: Choose wisely
7  Thank Vacation goer G
Reviewed 25 June 2012

We stayed in Tower I for one week as our team was playing in the Cal Ripken tournament. What a great time! Our room as clean and the housekeeper (Ms Hope) was very professional and prompt. She provided extra towels each day. With the beach being only 100 yards away you cannot beat the location. And the rate they give to the ball teams is awesome. We had 12 families stay and no one had any issues with this hotel. I would definitely recommend Tower 1.

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean front room. The higher the floor the better the view but the lower floors are recently renovated.
Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Roadhawg007
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I am currently sitting in the room of this filthy hotel with horrible service. I have never seen such terrible conditions and poor service from a hotel that I'm paying $209 per night to stay in. We have roaches in our room and biting ants on our balcony. The room was so poorly cleaned at check in that food was left in the floor from previous guests. The balcony is disgusting not only from the ants but also the drip of the air conditioner on dirt that's never been cleaned. As for the service, it took me 2 days, 4 trips to the front desk and throwing a fit to even get a manager to speak with me. And, they would do nothing except offer me a comp day on my next visit. Yeah, like I'll be staying here on my next trip. Huge thumbs down for this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank JessGoins
Reviewed 20 June 2012

The overall trip was nice and the location was fabulous. I was disappointed in the cleanliness of the room. The tub drained very slow and we had to wait a long time between showers/baths. That is not good with a small child who are so tired after a long day at the beach all we want to do is feed and bathe her and put her to bed. The room had a very bad odor like mildew and possibly dog urine. I did like the fact that my pet was able to go with us however notall people are reponsible pet owners and clean properly after their animals. If the rooms are slated for pets then extra cleaning and deodorization should be done between guests. We would definitely stay again in the near future as long as those issues are addressed

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
3  Thank Tonia M