“Overall great time.”

Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts
Ranked #66 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Really enjoyed my stay. Only issue, I missed room service because I overslept. Asked the front desk is they could return and no one came. So I had to spend the last day and night with no clean linen. Other than that the stay was wonderful. I will be back.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Loved the place location was great! Everything was great except for the outside pool. The outside pool was nasty both days we were there! We love our room it was very nice. Staff was friendly and helpful. Close to everything.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Thank you for a beautiful stay at your Resort...and providing us with a great room at the last minute planning of my trip..The staff was very nice, and very pet friendly as well.I will stay again in the near future..Thanks again.

TRISHA..

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I absolutely adored how they cater to your pets! However, not once did I ever smell pet odors. Clean room, friendly staff, and an awesome view was my experience! I will definitely stay here again when I return to the Myrtle Beach area. They have a price match to anything you find online with their resort so you are guaranteed to get the best deal!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

While I understand we were in a pet friendly room and it's sometimes hard to get dog hair out of the carpet...for the money we paid, they should have picked each hair up by hand if that was the only way to ensure the carpet was clean. I'm really not a picky person, but I do expect hotel rooms to be spotless no matter how expensive they are...that's just good hygiene which is directly related to my well being when staying somewhere after a random stranger. We dealt with the dog hair (mostly because we had 2 small dogs with us and I'm a super understanding person) Also, there was a container of Chinese food in the refrigerator that was not ours...if our youngest traveler hadn't just gotten to sleep, I might've complained because I definitely questioned cleanliness at that point. Overall, we liked the place and would stay here again, but only after inspecting the room!

2  Thank Haley B
OceanaResorts, Marketing Coordinator at Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review Ocean Park Resort. We take our housekeeping service and general cleanliness very seriously, and have addressed our shortfalls with our housekeeping director and staff. We do encourage any guest that has a problem with their room to call the front desk immediately so that we may rectify the issue. We do hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

The staff was very helpful, the site and rooms were clean and very nice. The pool needed to be shut down at one point for maintenance, but the maintenance staff worked very quickly and had it back up and running almost immediately. My only complaint was that they ran out of extra blankets, so we had to use a scratchy, awful comforter for the Murphy bed. I would absolutely stay here again!!!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

The Ocean Park resort was very clean, and the staff was friendly and helpful. I was happy to bring my chihuahua as they welcome small dogs. The price was decent for an oceanfront room with a balcony. Loved the pools and hot tub. Only complaint I had was the ice machines were broken.