Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$96
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$52
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$99
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$73
  • Pool
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$81
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$81
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$73
US$205
US$177
US$78
  • Pool
1,565 results
All reviewsa pet friendly hotelpet ownerspet feeallow petsenjoyed our staynon smokingindoor poolgreat place to stayhot tubfull kitchenbeach accesswasher and dryeroff seasonvacationbalconyoceanhousekeeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 October 2010

The staff and location of your resort were simply fantastic. Everyone went out of their way to make it a great get a way. And being able to bring our small dog with us made it feel like home! THANKS so very much!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2010

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you found the staff and the location of the resort to be fantastic and that you enjoyed being able to bring your dog. I hope that you will stay with us again the next time you visit the Grand Strand.

Reviewed 11 October 2010

We enjoyed our stay and would recommend others especially people with pets.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you would recommend us to pet owners. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 7 October 2010

We had a great stay at your hotel. We did have to get the shower head replaced after we tried to take a shower the first morning we were there. Your front desk was very prompt in getting this fixed. The room was nice and you were able to locate me at a level that was good for my ailing knee. Thank you for that. Would suggest to get an ice machine closer to the bottom floors if possible but ice was plentiful on the 5th floor. Your staff was very nice and the maid service was superb. We look forward to another visit with you.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2010

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to read that when you needed your shower head replaced that our staff was able to get that done in a timely manner and that the staff was able to accommodate your needs for a low floor. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2010

We were leery of a pet friendly resort, but after reading reviews on here and www.bringfido.com, we felt we had to check it out. Very glad we did. The front desk was very accomodating...Mike I believe is the manager on duty that assisted us with getting a lower level floor when we asked for it. The hotel is very clean, the pools and hot tubs are fantastic (although the hot tub was almost too hot!). It seemed like everyone had a pet with them and we never heard or saw any bad areas. There was no odor...something I would almost expect in a pet friendly environment. The staff was very gracious and cheerful...and greeted our Maltese (Lily Grace) as if she were their own pet.

We will definitely be coming back and will recommend Ocean Park to other pet owners.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you came and stayed with us and that you found the front desk staff to accommodating and the resort to be very clean. I hope that you and Lily Grace will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2010

This is the first hotel review I have written and I must say I am amazed at the accomodations here at the Ocean Park Resort. I have a small pomeranian and this was the first time we have had the pleasure of vacationing together. She and I were totally blown away at the luxuries we encountered in our suite. My friends and I were surprised that a hotel as clean and nice as this would allow a pet. I never noticed any loud noises by other pets except the excited chatter on the beach. Our room had a living room , kitchen, bath and separate bedroom. Very spacious and very comfortable. I look forward to my next visit with my friends and my "little girl".

I want to thank the staff. I felt they were very friendly and went out of their way to make our stay a pleasant one.

The only negative to report was the bad weather we had for most of our trip. Rained most every day. That is why I extended my viist by three days.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am pleased to read that you and you little girl came to stay with us for you first time vacationing together. I am happy that you were blown away by the accommodations and that the staff was very friendly and went out of their way to help you.