The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Strand a Boutique Resort(Myrtle Beach)
Very Good 4/5
Riptide Beach Club(Myrtle Beach)
Good 3.5/5
Court Capri Motel(Myrtle Beach)
Average 3/5
Sea Dip Oceanfront(Myrtle Beach)
Average 3/5
  • Pool
Great 4.5/5
Caribbean Resort And Villas(Myrtle Beach)
Very Good 4/5
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
Very Good 4/5
Sail Inn Motel(Myrtle Beach)
Carolina Grande(Myrtle Beach)
1,945 results
All reviewsocean frontlazy riverthrough groupona pet friendly hotelparking garageacross the streetenjoyed our staythe room was niceoff seasonfull kitchenindoor pooloceanfront roombeach accesstrip to myrtle beachfamily vacationpetstubs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 January 2013

We started out in a room that was not yet remodled. We were moved and the room was very nice. The pool areas were nice and warm. The front desk staff were apeasing. We has the breakfast package and food was good. Would not recommend the concierge.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 20 January 2013

We decided on your hotel, because it was the cheapest at this time of the year. All the staff was very polite and punctual when ever we needed anything. Really the only complaint I had is the room looked a lot smaller then it did in the pictures on-line. My husband and I were on our honeymoon, for we had just renewed our wedding vows for 25 years of marriage with a wedding and the first honeymoon we had ever had.

Room Tip: If you like the sound from the ocean, you need to always get oceanfront.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I stopped at this hotel to avoid driving through a storm further north, and was unsure of how it would be, as I don't usually stay at hotels that have so many floors, or are so large. But I will tell you, I was pleasantly surprised. The room was private, quiet and perfect. The staff was very nice, and my small elderly dog was treated like a king! The restaurant staff was very pleasant, and I liked that everything I needed was all in one place; even a store! I will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: I was on the 15th Floor, and loved it! I was Oceanside, and it was very easy to sleep. Very private. I felt like I was in my own little world up there. And the elevators worked great. Next to the hotel there was a small grassy area for my dog, and he enjoyed his stay because of this.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 January 2013

I paid for a room online for May 1-5 and paid in full. I received a reservation confirmation stating that I was paid in full for the four nights. Today, I receive a phone call stating that they will not honor the reservation because the "price was incorrect" and it was an "online glitch". I feel that they should honor what I paid for. If this is the service that they give before I even arrive, I would be wary of how they would treat me when I got there.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank rsmith355
OceanaResorts, General Manager at The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your reservation experience. We are greatly disappointed that you encountered this error in our reservation process. We can assure you that this error has been corrected. It is our understanding that a member of our staff contacted you and noted our willingness to extend an alternate offer for your stay, or even a full refund if you desired. Again, we are truly sorry for the inconvenience and do hope you’ll decide to reserve your stay with us again in the near future. We are certain you will have a wonderfully memorable vacation experience.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

a step up in cleanliness from the rest of the field competing for your business for an oceanfront stay in Myrtle Beach. the kitchen and bath was recently updated and didn't have the familiar "mildew smell" of most Myrtle beach hotels. staff was great, and gave us our top floor request! Indoor/outdoor hot tub and pool was clean. There's nothing like an outdoor hot tub in the chilly fall temps.
We've been staying at different hotel/resorts in Myrtle for Thanksgiving for about 5 yrs now and this was the best. You'll pay a little more, but for my money it's worth it.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple