My boyfriend and I were looking for somewhere nice, close (but not too close) to attractions and relatively inexpensive. The Patricia Grand was perfect! We upgraded to a room with a kitchen, which was well stocked and very nice. The staff was extremely accommodating and very nice.
The location was PERFECT! we could walk to the boardwalk and Broadway at the Beach (about a mile to each). I would absolutely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let the family fun begin at our classic Myrtle Beach resort. Enjoy inviting accommodations, endless activities for kids, playing in our oversized indoor and outdoor pools then dining at Grand Central Station. This expansive resort offers standard rooms and one bedroom suites as well as monthly and weekly rentals. Ideal for family vacations, romantic getaways and golf outings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patricia Grand Resort Hotel, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Grand Patricia Resort
- Patricia Grand Myrtle Beach
- Patricia Grand Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Patricia Grande