“Very delightful”

The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts
Ranked #70 of 208 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice and clean hotel, hot tub needs cleaning and front desk needs a little help.Do not like the no smoking policy and how it was explain to me, when in the room noticed burn marks on the bath tub.

1  Thank Stephen N
Write a ReviewReviews (1,902)

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My boyfriend and I were looking for somewhere nice, close (but not too close) to attractions and relatively inexpensive. The Patricia Grand was perfect! We upgraded to a room with a kitchen, which was well stocked and very nice. The staff was extremely accommodating and very nice.
The location was PERFECT! we could walk to the boardwalk and Broadway at the Beach (about a mile to each). I would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank katie_myrtle
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Everything is very nice and clean. The only issue I had was the parking deck. I have a Toyota Tundra and it literally took me 15 minutes to make my way up the parking deck or to get out. I'm not the only one who had issues as you could see where many other people scraped the walls trying to squeeze there vehicles up the ramps or down.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Richard T
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This hotel is in the perfect location. It was very close to Broadway at The Beach. Lot's of restaurants around for great dining.The service was great and the rooms were very clean. Can't wait to go back for a longer stay!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Room needed some repairs, but overall it was a great hotel and the view is unbeatable! Needed more updating in the bathroom as well. Staff was great, expect for one.The one was not friendly or nice to talk to.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have the best views!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2014

All I can say was this was the worst hotel experience I have ever had. We had reservations for a King room and Last night I took a shower and went to pull back the comforter and sheets only to find some dirty underwear in our bed. YES!! Someone's else dirty filthy underwear. We immediatley requested a different room. Then the 2nd room had a kid's size dirty sock on the bathroom counter. By this point we just decided to sleep in this room for the night. The manager only offered a 10% discount on the room and refused to offer any other apology or explanation. We decided to check-out and I am so happy we did. I will never stay at this hotel ever again. If you stay here, make sure you bring Lysol and check your bed sheets.

5  Thank CayandJay
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stayed here because of a groupon deal & wasn't honestly expecting much. They completely blew me away with how respectful and helpful everyone was. Seriously, not one staff member was rude or seemed to not care about my visit. The room was great and kept clean and the housekeeping crew were all very nice and helpful. Loved the view from the balcony. Front fest staff, doorman, pool workers and bar staff all were top notch. Only wish the hotel was a little closer to Skywheel area, but will still be back because of the wonderful service.

1  Thank Dnm87
OceanaResorts, Marketing Coordinator at The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience at the Patricia Grand. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our staff and the level of service we strive to provide for all of our guests. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon!

Travellers also viewed these Myrtle Beach hotels
#14 of 208 in Myrtle Beach
Caribbean Resort And Villas
Caribbean Resort And Villas
#27 of 208 in Myrtle Beach

Been to The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts

Address: 2710 North Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577-3052
Region: United States > South Carolina > Coastal South Carolina > Myrtle Beach
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool
#32 Business Hotel in Myrtle Beach
#46 Romantic Hotel in Myrtle Beach
#50 On the Beach Hotel in Myrtle Beach
Price Range: £43 - £168 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts 3*
Let the family fun begin at our classic Myrtle Beach resort. Enjoy inviting accommodations, endless activities for kids, playing in our oversized indoor and outdoor pools then dining at Grand Central Station. This expansive resort offers standard rooms and one bedroom suites as well as monthly and weekly rentals. Ideal for family vacations, romantic getaways and golf outings. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Patricia Grand Resort Hotel, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach