“Friendly staff nice, location, quiet!”

The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts
Ranked #72 of 207 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We went for our 10 year anniversary without our kids. Although this is a family friendly, pet friendly hotel it is extremely quiet! We were extremely impressed by the staff who were so friendly! They made you feel important from the moment you walk in. Cab service from the hotel to Broadway at the beach is about 7 dollars and well worth it! Great location!!!

2  Thank Rdm654
Write a ReviewReviews (1,909)

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We had a wonderful time. The location near a residential stretch allows for walks on the beach without crowds. The best part? Every single staff member we met was friendly and helpful. Great vacation!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I just graduated college and couldn't really afford the more expensive hotels for a getaway quite yet. I did a lot of research before booking at the Patricia Grand and was pleasantly surprised. I booked a partial ocean view room and my boyfriend and I were more than satisfied. We spent the most time in the evenings and mornings on the balcony without even realizing it! Even watched an amazing storm over the water without being bothered by the wind because of our angle of our balcony to the beach. Checking in was fast and simple and employees were very kind. The room was very clean and cleaned daily. Location was perfect. Close enough to take nice walks around the boardwalk and basically anywhere if you're willing to go an extra mile or so on foot, but also far enough away from the noise. Multiple pools and hot tubs so there was always room. I really would not complain about a thing. I've never actually taken the time to write out a review about anything but it helped in my search more than anything. People have complained about parking but it's a one way garage so naturally it's a bit tight on the turns, and they have valet parking if you really don't want to park your car yourself. Like I said, I couldn't book something like a five star suite for the week but the quality of this hotel and the experience I had was exactly what I was looking for. Simple, convenient, very relaxing, and very reasonable. Truly a great stay and I would definitely stay here again. Thanks to the staff of Patricia Grand and Oceana Resorts!

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

I'm a student who wanted a great hotel for a week long get away for me and my boyfriend. As you may or may not know many nice hotels don't let you book under age 21. & we are 18 & 20, however they gladly welcomed us as long as we put down a deposit that we would receive back as long as our room was in the condition we booked which was a fair deal. The hotel was nice, peaceful && very enjoyable! We was greeted as we checked in by kind and funny Ms. Connie && kind and funny Ms. Nico. Then kind, helpful Brandon brought ALL of our luggage to out room in one run && we had tons of luggage. I greatly enjoyed my entire week && the great hotel workers I was surrounded by as well with the exception of one housekeeper who seem extremely nasty and had a attitude EVERY time I saw her. As for the parking deck if you drive like you have sense your car will be perfectly fine and there's PLENTY of parking as well as valet!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Brittany J
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I take my grandchildren on vacation every summer. This year I chose Patricia Grand Resort Hotel, location Myrtle Beach, SC. The three of us had a great time. We had a suite with a full kitchen which was very nice. An ocean front view from our suite made the vacation more spectacular. The staff was very friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable of the hotel amenities, and the Myrtle Beach area. Sending a THANK YOU to all the staff at Patricia Grand. I especially want to thank Nico Campbell and Lauren Davis for their kindness, politeness, and all their help getting us checked in and checked out with ease. It is staff members as Nico and Lauren that makes a vacation very relaxed, and more enjoyable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice and clean hotel, hot tub needs cleaning and front desk needs a little help.Do not like the no smoking policy and how it was explain to me, when in the room noticed burn marks on the bath tub.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Stephen N
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My boyfriend and I were looking for somewhere nice, close (but not too close) to attractions and relatively inexpensive. The Patricia Grand was perfect! We upgraded to a room with a kitchen, which was well stocked and very nice. The staff was extremely accommodating and very nice.
The location was PERFECT! we could walk to the boardwalk and Broadway at the Beach (about a mile to each). I would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple