“Location, location, location!”

Ranked #60 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Granby, Missouri
“Location, location, location!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The resort was very nice, the beds were very comfortable. We had an issue with living room AC, but they fixed it the next day. We would go back in a heartbeat.. Beautiful view of the ocean, we had an oceanfront rrom with Murphy bed in living room. We had 4 adults and all beds were used. It was absolutely GREAT.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (511)
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The room was very spacious we had an ocean front room and it was beautiful, rooms and bathroom need to be updated and the cleaning staff was a bit rude but other than that we had a great stay. It was our second time staying there, the location was perfect and I would stay there again.

1 Thank Yankees413
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We enjoyed our stay. It was very quiet in our room, did not hear a lot of noise while in your room. Everyone was very friendly. The only issues were, housekeeping did not come to our room one day and the garage was very tight to manouver the ramps, even with a small car. you had to be really careful so you would not scrape the walls. Overall, our stay was very good and we would go again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Cheri O
Duluth, Georgia
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We went for our 10 year anniversary without our kids. Although this is a family friendly, pet friendly hotel it is extremely quiet! We were extremely impressed by the staff who were so friendly! They made you feel important from the moment you walk in. Cab service from the hotel to Broadway at the beach is about 7 dollars and well worth it! Great location!!!

2 Thank Rdm654
Christiansburg, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We had a wonderful time. The location near a residential stretch allows for walks on the beach without crowds. The best part? Every single staff member we met was friendly and helpful. Great vacation!

Milford, Connecticut
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I just graduated college and couldn't really afford the more expensive hotels for a getaway quite yet. I did a lot of research before booking at the Patricia Grand and was pleasantly surprised. I booked a partial ocean view room and my boyfriend and I were more than satisfied. We spent the most time in the evenings and mornings on the balcony without even realizing it! Even watched an amazing storm over the water without being bothered by the wind because of our angle of our balcony to the beach. Checking in was fast and simple and employees were very kind. The room was very clean and cleaned daily. Location was perfect. Close enough to take nice walks around the boardwalk and basically anywhere if you're willing to go an extra mile or so on foot, but also far enough away from the noise. Multiple pools and hot tubs so there was always room. I really would not complain about a thing. I've never actually taken the time to write out a review about anything but it helped in my search more than anything. People have complained about parking but it's a one way garage so naturally it's a bit tight on the turns, and they have valet parking if you really don't want to park your car yourself. Like I said, I couldn't book something like a five star suite for the week but the quality of this hotel and the experience I had was exactly what I was looking for. Simple, convenient, very relaxing, and very reasonable. Truly a great stay and I would definitely stay here again. Thanks to the staff of Patricia Grand and Oceana Resorts!

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

I'm a student who wanted a great hotel for a week long get away for me and my boyfriend. As you may or may not know many nice hotels don't let you book under age 21. & we are 18 & 20, however they gladly welcomed us as long as we put down a deposit that we would receive back as long as our room was in the condition we booked which was a fair deal. The hotel was nice, peaceful && very enjoyable! We was greeted as we checked in by kind and funny Ms. Connie && kind and funny Ms. Nico. Then kind, helpful Brandon brought ALL of our luggage to out room in one run && we had tons of luggage. I greatly enjoyed my entire week && the great hotel workers I was surrounded by as well with the exception of one housekeeper who seem extremely nasty and had a attitude EVERY time I saw her. As for the parking deck if you drive like you have sense your car will be perfectly fine and there's PLENTY of parking as well as valet!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple