This is the first time that I stayed at this resort and I enjoyed it overall. The Sands Ocean Club is not brand new and it is need of some updating but all that aside the amenities and location is worth the stay if you enjoy staying in a quiet area.
The resort is convenient to outlets and many restaurants. It is perfectly located between Myrtle and North Myrtle with quick drives to Calabash as well.
My only complaints were A) the noise from the upstairs neighbors (who obviously were partying on Thanksgiving) and B) the few remaining things that needed to be updated (the bathroom needed some work).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 1, 2, and 3 Bedroom Condos with all the amenities, including spectacular ocean views from your private balcony and a spacious beachfront deck with indoor and outdoor pools, a lazy river and hot tubs, Sands Ocean Resort has everything you need for a great vacation experience without leaving the property. We are also home of the famous Ocean Annie's Beach Bar located on our oceanfront pool deck. For guests looking to explore Myrtle Beach's popular attractions, restaurants and shopping, or tee it up for a round of championship golf, Sands Ocean Club is only a short distance away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Sands Ocean Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Ocean Club Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Club Resort Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Resort