This was my second stay here and the convenience to Ocean Annie's is why. I like being able to walk down to hear the music and not worry about driving and parking. Last year I gave the Sands Ocean Club four stars, but this year I found the property just average. It is old and dated, but functional. The beach and pool are fine, just don't expect a lot from the rooms and you won't be disappointed.
The bath in my room was in need of a total redo. Nothing gross or non-functioning, just old. I spend so little time in my room when I'm at the beach, so it's not a big deal to me. I do like the location of the Sands to Barefoot Landing and NMB, but if it weren't for the live music of Ocean Annie's I'd look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 1, 2, and 3 Bedroom Condos with all the amenities, including spectacular ocean views from your private balcony and a spacious beachfront deck with indoor and outdoor pools, a lazy river and hot tubs, Sands Ocean Resort has everything you need for a great vacation experience without leaving the property. We are also home of the famous Ocean Annie's Beach Bar located on our oceanfront pool deck. For guests looking to explore Myrtle Beach's popular attractions, restaurants and shopping, or tee it up for a round of championship golf, Sands Ocean Club is only a short distance away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sands Ocean Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Ocean Club Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Club Resort Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Resort