We were excited to stay at the Sands Ocean club, when we arrived the lobby was very nice, the clerk at the desk that checked us in was very polite and full of information regarding the hotel. We got to our room after 6:00 p.m. that evening and the room was not cleaned, we had to call to have someone come to clean the room. It took them longer to get up to the room then it did for them to clean it.
There were several times during our stay that we did not get new towels, the dirty ones were left there and never replaced with new ones.
Ocean Annie's was the best part of the hotel, lots of fun dancing and enjoying all kinds of cold refreshing cocktails.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 1, 2, and 3 Bedroom Condos with all the amenities, including spectacular ocean views from your private balcony and a spacious beachfront deck with indoor and outdoor pools, a lazy river and hot tubs, Sands Ocean Resort has everything you need for a great vacation experience without leaving the property. We are also home of the famous Ocean Annie's Beach Bar located on our oceanfront pool deck. For guests looking to explore Myrtle Beach's popular attractions, restaurants and shopping, or tee it up for a round of championship golf, Sands Ocean Club is only a short distance away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sands Ocean Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Ocean Club Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Club Resort Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Resort