Stayed at the Sands Club from Jan to April 12m 2014, loved the Sands, staff was very friendly and helpful. Stayed at 1019, lovely unit, updated, clean and over looks the marsh, great sunsets.
Love the pub and Happy Hour every day, love being so close to the beach, loved Ocean Annie's, Sandals is close to great shopping, great restaurants, theatres. Enjoyed awesome breakfasts at Windows Restaurant, would recommend this club, great value for your money. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 1, 2, and 3 Bedroom Condos with all the amenities, including spectacular ocean views from your private balcony and a spacious beachfront deck with indoor and outdoor pools, a lazy river and hot tubs, Sands Ocean Resort has everything you need for a great vacation experience without leaving the property. We are also home of the famous Ocean Annie's Beach Bar located on our oceanfront pool deck. For guests looking to explore Myrtle Beach's popular attractions, restaurants and shopping, or tee it up for a round of championship golf, Sands Ocean Club is only a short distance away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sands Ocean Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Ocean Club Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Club Resort Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Resort