It was my first trip to Myrtle Beach and I could not have been more pleased. I found everyone from the doormen to the lifeguards on the beach helpful and accommodating. Everyone had a warm smile and seemed to anticipate all our needs. The outdoor bar was the best with live music and a great atmosphere. It seemed it was a local favorite too as I met a bunch of townies. The hotel is in a great location as well. Close enough to the main strip but still feel worlds away. I would definitely recommend this to any one who's looking for a value vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 1, 2, and 3 Bedroom Condos with all the amenities, including spectacular ocean views from your private balcony and a spacious beachfront deck with indoor and outdoor pools, a lazy river and hot tubs, Sands Ocean Resort has everything you need for a great vacation experience without leaving the property. We are also home of the famous Ocean Annie's Beach Bar located on our oceanfront pool deck. For guests looking to explore Myrtle Beach's popular attractions, restaurants and shopping, or tee it up for a round of championship golf, Sands Ocean Club is only a short distance away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sands Ocean Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Ocean Club Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Club Resort Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Resort