DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Myrtle Beach Oceanfront
US$203
US$225
US$232
US$202
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$117
US$288
US$253
Hampton.com
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$163
Island Vista(Myrtle Beach)
US$534
US$462
2,946 results
All reviewspalmetto buildinglive oak buildingconference centerfree mini golfocean viewlazy riverprivate beachice makerbreakfast buffetputt puttfamily reunionindoor pooloff seasonocean blvdparking garagespringmaidpier
Reviewed 22 March 2014

my husband and I stayed as a last getaway before our baby was born. really relaxing and lots of things to do at the resort. would highly recommend. Staff were very friendly with check in and out. Will most likely be going back for future trips.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Donald H, Public Relations Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Myrtle Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear April T,

Thanks for taking the time to share all the lovely things you had to say about your most recent stay with us. It was great to read and see how relaxing your vacation was with us. I hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Great location, very clean and well maintain grounds. Tracey the bartender at barnacles made me, and all my friends feel right at home. Wings were great. Very friendly staff and good services. I hope to get back soon.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear BeachBabe3,

The team we have here at Springmaid Beach Resort is one of the happiest, friendliest teams I have ever had the pleasure of working alongside. We all understand the definition of the word "hospitality" and make sure we epitomize it daily.

Thank you for taking the time to share your Springmaid Beach Resort experience. We are grateful for the 5 star review, and look forward to many more visits from you. See you next time!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

We went for a girl's weekend and to celebrate my mom's and daughter's birthday. We had a terrific time everything was perfect. The rooms were great the staff friendly and close to everything. They let us all get rooms together which made it even better.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Donald H, Public Relations Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Myrtle Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Sharon H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review of Springmaid Beach Resort. It is always wonderful to hear when we do a great job so we can pass the accolades on to our team. We appreciate you writing!

We hope you get a chance to come back and see us again real soon. Thanks again for choosing Springmaid Beach Resort for your get-away!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

The resort has everything you need. The staff is awesome, especially Tracy and Blake at Barnicles on the pier, outstanding and friendly service! Brittany at the front desk was so helpful, and Bryan in reservations took care of my booking in a seamless and timely manner. The views are beautiful, location is ideal, yet you still have so much privacy. I highly recommend Springmaid Beach Resort to anyone visiting Myrtle Beach!

Room Tip: Ask for the Palmetto Deluxe Room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear Shannon B,

Thanks for taking the time to share your 5 star review of Springmaid Beach Resort. Your title says it all! "Awesome place" That is what we strive to deliver. It is always great to hear when we succeed!

Thank you for taking the time to share all the lovely things you had to say about BARnacles on the Pier, I have shared your comments with BARnacles management. See you then!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

We stayed from 3/30/13 - 4/6/13 for my son's baseball tournament. The housekeeping service was atrocious. The picture (attached) is what the room looked like after the housekeeper left. We had to go to the office to obtain clean towels (i.e. they took the dirty towels and had no clean towels to replace them with. Also, after a rain, the water puddled up in front of our door. They could have mopped up the puddle but elected not to. Barnacles on the Pier, regularly ran out of food during our visits. While I was there, I reported this information through their website on a link that said something like "how is your stay going"; never heard a peep. After returning home from the trip, I received an email from Don Singletary the Springmaid General Manager, with the subject "your opinion counts" and I completed another survey and determined that my opinion either didn't count or they didn't even look at the survey. If not for the incredible ocean views, this place would have received a 1.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Larry R

Dear Larry R,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and comments with us. I'm very sorry that our housekeeping staff didn't leave enough clean towels and that you had to get them from the Front Desk. Your comments have been shared with the entire management team for review and correction. I sincerely hope that you will give us another chance to make it right.