This was my second stay at the Palace. I enjoyed it so much the first time, in 2011, that it was the first place I thought of when considering Myrtle Beach for this years 5 night vacation.
I booked the room in February as I now have a 2 year old and am functioning as a single parent, so you can imagine how much "we" needed this vacation. Booking the room was easy, but as time went by I had to change my reservations or ask questions several times leading up to our arrival date. Each time i was treated like a life-long friend and as if they would accommodate any of our needs. The customer service was wonderful and made me look forward to our stay so much more.
Upon our arrival we received the same wonderful service, but with nothing but smiles and helpfulness and courtesy. Check in was prompt and efficient, and any time we needed extra towels, trash-bags, or anything housekeeping would be right there to assist....again with a big smile and genuine desire to be of service.
Our room was on the first floor and there was a roof just the other side of our balcony, and can you believe they had staff go on that rooftop to pick up trash and cigarette butts from the upper floors so as to keep the entire facility clean. Pretty Awesome!!!!!!
Breakfast was always nice. The ladies in the restaurant were extremely pleasant, conversational and what people in the service industry should be like. Everything was always stocked and the variety/selection was suitable for all ages.
We had a wonderful time and because we stayed at the Palace, it was even better. I would go back in a second, but NOT when it's Bike Week (too many bikes, fowl language, and women with far too little clothing on! Very inappropriate for teens and especially young children and toddlers!!!!!!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palace Resort is a beautifully designed oceanfront resort with outdoor pools, whirlpools, sauna, steam room, exercise room, guest laundry and wonderful ocean views. The spacious oceanfront pool deck allows guests to easily access the beach and enjoy the relaxing ocean. This wonderful resort is just perfect for the active family wanting to get away from it all and still have it all anyway. The kids will love the video arcade room and the adults will love the fitness center and the golf putting green. Come see why Palace Resort is a favorite among south Myrtle Beach visitors! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Palace Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach The Palace
- Palace Resort Myrtle Beach