The Palace Resort
Island Vista(Myrtle Beach)
US$338
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$191
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$178
Official Site
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$214
US$362
Hotelpower.com
1,246 results
All reviewssun suitebedroom condopools and hot tubsfull kitchenebonyoceanboardwalk
Reviewed 10 December 2013

The lady who took my resetvation was courteous, friendly, and patient. The lady who checked us in wasn't so courteous. The lady who took my reservation told me that I could check in after the audit around 4/4:30 which is when the new day started. When we got there, the lady told us that we couldn't check in until later, she said we would have to call the manager around noon for early check in. I explained to her what the other lady told us and she said that she was new and had only been working thete for a few weeks and she didn't know what she was talking about. I let her know that wasn't our fault and that this is what we were told. I also explained to her that we left out just to make it there at 4am and that my kids were in the car. She eventually checked us in.

• Stayed: December 2013
Rob D, General Manager at The Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review the Palace Resort. I certainly apologize for the confusion at check in. But I am happy to see that other than that your stay was a good one. We appreciate you staying at the Palace Resort and look forward to your return. Rob Dowd General Manager

Reviewed 15 November 2013

i had a wonderful trip me and my wife made last miute reservations and got an excellent room with great rates i would so stay here again and would love to stay here again and plan on it next year. i had never stayed there till last year when a friend rented me her room that she ows ad we stayed for a whole week and we had a blast

Room Tip: higher floors are great i love the 16 and 17 floors
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nora D
PalaceResortGM, General Manager at The Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Palace Resort on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your kind review and certainly happy you enjoyed your time with us so much last year, that you came back again this year. We have many improvements going on this year (including pool resurfacing and complete pool deck renovation) so we cant wait for you to come back and stay with us next year! We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for choosing the Palace Resort for your beach vacation again. Robert Dowd General Manager Palace Resort.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

The resort was great, had a really relaxing time. I enjoyed watching the waves and listening at them as they folded. The air was revitalizing and refreshing. The overall experience of GETTING AWAY and just relaxing was great and I would choose the Palace Resort to do it again.
The only issue I had was the bed I slept on was not in the best condition, so maybe check the furniture now in again.
Thanks

Room Tip: Choose the side with the great view of the ocean sound and waves; not to high
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
PalaceResortGM, General Manager at The Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Palace Resort on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your kind review and certainly happy you were able to relax and enjoy your time with us. We look forward to seeing your again and thank you for choosing the Palace Resort for your beach vacation. Robert Dowd General Manager Palace Resort.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

An older place but kept up. Very friendly staff. We had an oceanfront room with a full kitchen. I booked it three months in advance and got a great price. It was right on the strip where DLL the hotels are and close to shopping and restaurants. The pools were nice although we didn't swim in them but did use the hot tubs. We had a later afternoon flight so they gave us an extra hour to check out which was much appreciated! For what we paid it was well worth it!

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Palace Resort on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your kind review and are certainly happy you were able to relax and enjoy your time with us. I'm glad to hear that our staff was friendly and able to accommodate your schedule. We look forward to seeing your again and thank you for choosing the Palace Resort for your beach vacation. Robert Dowd General Manager Palace Resort.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Our room was great! clean! ice maker stood up well. keep coming with ice!
balcony too! 2 chairs and a small table. clean. no birds visited us! we were on floor 7.
flat screen TV in both rooms. you know, a radio would have been nice.
sorry my stay was short, in Sunday out Monday. I was sick, kidney stone. everyone asked how I was and sent their prayers to me by him.
vey helpful in parking.

Room Tip: I chose the side of the Landmark. sun comes up on that side. best to sit. much cooler. the other side facing the Spring Maid in the evenings gets hot, even in October! I like half way up. you don't have to fight the birds for the balcony! Give the Palace a chance! you will never regret it. I have been there several times.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Palace Resort on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your kind review and certainly happy you were able to relax and enjoy your short time with us. We hope your feeling better and we look forward to seeing your again in the near future. Thank you for choosing the Palace Resort for your beach vacation. Robert Dowd General Manager Palace Resort.