We usually stay at the Meridian Plaza, but decided to try a different place; but The Palace has its' pros and cons like anything else. I really loved the kitchens the way they are laid out and the living & dining room is real spacious. Their pools are not heated, and there is no indoor pool, except in the winter months. They do have a real good breakfast that I'm proud to brag on; but we never had time to use the fitness room or the sauna. Overall, it's a decent place to stay in and had no problems with our room, but one night the cable went out. So we just opened our bedroom door and listened to the ocean waves which was beautiful! Other than the cold pool, it's a nice place to stay and the parking garage is nice too, and keeps you out of the rain, or wind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palace Resort is a beautifully designed oceanfront resort with outdoor pools, whirlpools, sauna, steam room, exercise room, guest laundry and wonderful ocean views. The spacious oceanfront pool deck allows guests to easily access the beach and enjoy the relaxing ocean. This wonderful resort is just perfect for the active family wanting to get away from it all and still have it all anyway. The kids will love the video arcade room and the adults will love the fitness center and the golf putting green. Come see why Palace Resort is a favorite among south Myrtle Beach visitors! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Palace Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach The Palace
- Palace Resort Myrtle Beach