“Overall great service!”

Ranked #90 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
rock hill sc
“Overall great service!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. It's a great hotel. The front desk staff was very nice, they made sure that our stay was pleasant. The maintenance guy came because our TV picture went out he got us a new TV and the lady at the front desk came to make sure we were satisfied.

• Stayed May 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
grover
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Excellent stay but only the area of this room was to small. The first time I stayed the room space was a little bigger. I guess the higher the floor u on the bigger the rooms are. But other than that i really enjoyed staying here.

• Stayed April 2014
Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

The price was very good, however the room was horrible. I would have booked another resort and paid more. I've been here all weekend and I haven't seen housekeeping ONCE!!!! The refrigerator has rust all over it. The bathroom had rust everywhere. There was food on the chairs. I meant this is the LAST time I will ever stay at the palms. Please don't be suckered in by the price. Just pay more and stay at a better place. I visit Myrtle Beach very often and this is the WORST place that I've stayed in the past 18 years!!

• Stayed April 2014
5 Thank MrsWalker2B_10

Travellers are raving about these Myrtle Beach hotels

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Our room was perfect and the price was great. I recommend it to anyone wanting an oceanfront room with the option to cook in instead of eat out all the time. Front desk staff had an awesome personality. Great place. I'll be back.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank lisagrahamrn
PalmsGM, General Manager at The Palms, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to your return!
Punta Cana
Reviewed 5 January 2014

The hotel/condo is a little outdated,, most of them are owner rentals that the hotel manages,, we rented the three bedroom penthouse and it was acceptable,, slightly outdated decor but clean,, beds were comfortable,, layout was pretty good for two sets of adults with two full bathrooms upstairs and half bath on the main floor,, indoor hot tub was mediocre but the outdoor one was nice,, location was good and close to all,, beach front was beautiful for views,, staff was very friendly and helpful with ticket purchases for attractions,, first time to myrtle beach so may check out other places to stay next time but for the price of the condo it was very good

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Janine B
PalmsGM, General Manager at The Palms, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Thank you for your review. We are currently working with the Condo owners to make upgrades to units that "need attention". We hope you visit the Myrtle Beach area soon!
Newton nc
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Rooms were clean, in need of some minor repairs.Sofa was about wore out. Outstanding pools. Weather was a little cool but all pools were heated and clean .Great location close to Broadway On The Beach .I recommend you ask for floor 9 or higher to be able to see over the hotels next door if you want a good panoramic view of the beach.

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank Tropixsun
PalmsGM, General Manager at The Palms, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Thank you for your comments. As you may not be aware all of our units are individually owned condos. If you can share with me your unit number I will be sure to address the sofa issue with the owner. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed 4 November 2013

The hotel was located in a very nice location......My penthouse was clean and ready for me and my three children.....The price was affordable and the rooms very spacious....I have no complaints and will definitely be staying again.......Awesome accommodations!!!!

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank MizMonet31
PalmsGM, General Manager at The Palms, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Thank you for your review. Our views are spectacular. We hope you visit with us again.