All reviewscooked breakfastoff the highwayroom was cleanmyrtle beachgreat stophot tubpleasant staynight stayquick checktwo queen bedsnewer hotelthe breakfast areastayed for one nighteasy accessgood nights sleepbreakfast stafffront desk staff
Reviewed 30 September 2014 via mobile

On our way to Savannah we stopped without reservations and were not disappointed...comfortable clean room nice indoor pool and hot tub...plus a great breakfast with eggs and sausage...I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Newberry, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2014

Dear Barnett,
Thank you for reviewing our Holiday Inn Express & Suites Newberry Hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our complimentary Express Start Breakfast Bar. I hope that you have a wonderful time in Savannah! If you are able to sight see while you're there, check out Forsyth Park, it is stunning. We look forward to welcoming you back to beautiful Newberry, South Carolina in the future!

Reviewed 17 September 2014

This is the second time we stayed here while attending the Elvis Festival. The hotel is very nice, great location, very clean rooms, good breakfast. The staff was super polite. Charlie checked us in and Terri checked us out. Both were super nice!!! Will stay at this hotel again and again and again!

Room Tip: Great rooms. We had Queen suite. Plenty of room for 5 people
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Newberry, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2014

Dear Linda,
Thank you for reviewing our Holiday Inn Express & Suites Newberry Hotel. We are delighted that you chose to stay with us for the Elvis Festival. There were so many great tributes to the King of rock-and-roll. I am glad to hear that our staff was able to accommodate your needs. We look forward to welcoming you back to Newberry, South Carolina for the next Elvis festival!

Reviewed 13 September 2014

In my extensive travels, I can say that finding a hotel that EXCEEDS its advance billing an advertising is rare. Welcome to the Holiday In Express in Newberry -- absolutely sparkling clean, with photos that truly reflect how it looks but don't get across the super clean smell, look and feel of the place. A WONDERFUL bed and sleep, breakfast that truly is a hot breakfast (they even offer turkey bacon!!), a helpful and totally professional staff. On the front desk you can see they won awards. YES YES YES! They deserve them and more. I normally stay at a cheaper place but due to my travel and not feeling well I decided to spend a bit extra and stay here. It was worth every cent of it. Also, it's sort of in a rural part of town and so if you like to walk its a perfect spot. Some weeks ago I stayed at a Best Western in Chula Vista where rooms were a fraction of how they looked in their online photos, and I felt ripped off due to the limited TV selection -- and I missed breakfast by a few minutes and a staffer said, "All gone. How about some coffee?" This hotel is exactly how they describe it or BETTER. It's so clean it almost sparkles, with sizeable rooms and GREAT INTERNET. Highly, HIGHLY, H-I-G-H-L-Y recommended. You will NOT feel ripped off by one cent.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Newberry, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2014

Dear SDEntertainer,
Thank you for reviewing our Holiday Inn Express & Suites Newberry Hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our clean, sparkling property. I am also glad to know that you were able to enjoy the turkey bacon at our Express Start Breakfast Bar. I am sorry that you did not have the same experience in Chula Vista, but I am glad to know that our team exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your next visit to Newberry, South Carolina.

Reviewed 10 September 2014

The beds at the Holiday Inn Express in Newberry, SC are the most comfortable and clean I have experienced. If you want a clean and comfortable hotel to sleep and get some good rest, this is your place. The staff is amazing, and I love this hotel.

The duvet's are so nice, I purchased two for my home.

Room Tip: I like the 2nd floor and above, but I have never had a room that was under par.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Newberry, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2014

Dear Tammy,
Thank you for reviewing our Holiday Inn Express & Suites Newberry Hotel. I agree that our beds are the best in the market, but I may be a little biased. I am glad to know that you were able to get a good night's sleep while you were staying with us! We look forward to welcoming you back to Newberry, South Carolina soon!

Reviewed 2 September 2014

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Newberry while visiting family. The rooms were large and clean; the beds were comfortable, if a little too firm for my personal tastes. We appreciated the morning breakfast, which usually included two choices of meat, scrambled eggs (they tasted like instant eggs), muffins, bagels, assorted cereals, oatmeal, milk, and fruit juices.

The staff was kind and courteous, and the business center proved useful when I needed to print out several emails during our stay. Overall a comfortable and pleasant weekend.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Newberry, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Dear TetsujinWave,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our Holiday Inn Express & Suites Newberry Hotel. I am happy to hear that you had a great weekend with us. I am glad to know that you were able to take advantage of our 24 hour business center during your stay and that you enjoyed our complimentary, hot Express Start Breakfast bar. We look forward to welcoming you back to Newberry, South Carolina.