“Disappointed”
Review of Mig's of Newberry - CLOSED

Mig's of Newberry
Cuisines: Eastern European
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We were in town for an athletic event. I thought I would find a good sub there. Noooottt!. I ordered the Deluxe Sub. DELUXE what??? A footlong -- I think it may have had two thin slices of meat on it, Cheese, lettuce and a couple tomatoes. Actually the tosted bread was the highlight of the sub. The price was $7.59. A subway sandwich would run rings around this sub. That is sad. Maybe just the wrong choice I made but I am reviewing according to what I was served - POOR.

Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

This was once a great restraunt, but now it's just gross! The food and service have gone way down hill!! The food is just nasty now. Super greasy, nothing fresh, salads have brown slimy lettuce. Beware of the "specials", pretty sure they come out of the dumpster!! Yuck!!

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We stopped at Mig's for lunch today. The pepperoni pizza was good. One of my kids ordered the spaghetti and it was a huge portion that she said was very tasty. Hubby had a philly burger that he wiped out in no time; always a good sign. The prices were very reasonable and the place appeared clean and tidy. We would stop again if in the area.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

This is a restaurant that sells pizza and subs. You can take out or sit down. Food was great and very filling for its price.