“Perfect outdoor dining (when weather permits)”

Manuel's Bread Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Manuel's Bread Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Crystal Lake Dr.
North Augusta, South Carolina
“Perfect outdoor dining (when weather permits)”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The location is perfect for patio dining. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is that we were there recently on a very cool evening, We were seated outside by one of those gas warmers. This would have been great if it worked. The table next to us had the same issue. They offered blankets but we passed. You can have a nice romantic dinner here because the atmosphere is excellent and the food is very tasty. I usually order one of the specials and have never been disappointed. So on a warm evening when you can set outside, this is truly a five star restaurant.

Aiken, South Carolina
“Different and interesting menu”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Had lunch at Manuel's Bread Cafe a few days ago with a group of friends. So many lunch places have the same menu. Choices are sandwiches, soup, and salad. But Manuel had many surprising twist on the usual fare. They have a large variety of sandwiches. I got a Mister something, which is a sandwich dipped in egg and pan fried. The sandwich had a different texture and a crispness. Also got soup cream of zucchini, but the soup was more of a broth than a cream. The waiter willingly replaced it with a smoked tomato. The only thing I can said about the new soup was it too tomatoey which is impossible because nothing can be too much tomato. I heard that the restaurant has a good dinner menu and a great wine selection.

Auburn, Alabama
“Good wine, good food, good atmosphere”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The staff was so friendly and knew exactly what they were talking about as far as the food went. We had a nice red wine and duck breast, which was so good! Wish we would have tried dessert! It had a nice romantic atmosphere, and they did not rush us out and we were the last ones eating.

Augusta, GA
“Hammond's Ferry Jewel”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

My friends and I love to eat here. There is lovely outside dining during warm weather and a cozy interior for cooler temps. Manuel's grows their own veg and bakes their own bread. Everything is good but I think the hamburgers are outstanding. Have a glass of wine and relax.

• Visited February 2014
SC
“Great but expensive”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

My wife and I had the fried catfish sandwich for lunch. At $14.95 each I was a little hesitant to order but the grilled cheese sandwich was the same price. We also ordered a bootle of wine. The whole bill came to $79.00 including tip. That was the bad part. The good part is... hands down this was the best fish sandwich I have ever eaten! Tasted like they just caught it ten minutes before they served it. A fresh and generous portion to say the least. Oh...and the ff's that came with it were outstanding. It's been 3 days and I'm still thinking about that sandwich.

• Visited February 2014