Sleep Inn , Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express - North Augusta(North Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$164
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
US$149
US$115
Quality Inn Medical Center Area(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$54
US$182
US$159
Deluxe Inn(North Augusta)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswafflesfront deskchecking inpleasant stayvery nice hotelother hotelshallwaycerealacexit
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I was very impressed with the staff at this hotel. They were extremely caring and very helpful. From check in to check out, the experience was fantastic. The room was super clean and I defintely got a good nights rest. We will be staying there again as we make our move to the area. I've recommended this hotel to all of the real estate people that I spoke with. Thanks!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank J J B
Reviewed 20 January 2012

This is the first time at this hotel. The staff at check in was very friendly and fast. We had a room on the second floor and it was very clean. If we are ever in North Augusta again, we would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2011

We have been staying at the Sleep Inn in North Augusta for several years. Innkeeper David Fort takes excellent care of us each and every year and greets us by name as soon as we walk through the door. The Sleep Inn provides the most convenient of accomodations for our travels and is always welcoming!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank R0binN
Reviewed 4 July 2011

We have stayed at this motel several times, and though I can't imagine how it can improve any more, it seems to each time we visit. First off, the manager recognized me when I called to make my reservation, and offered us the room we requested at a great rate. The accommodations were more than we expected, and the cleanliness was top notch! Housekeeping was fantastic, made our rooms daily, and always checked to see if we needed anything. The breakfast room had everything you could want in the way of food and beverages. It is hard to imagine how they can make money with such a spread. The front desk was polite, friendly and helpful; we were more than pleased with the service we received. We will definitely stay there again, and recommend it highly to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Gadawgs00001
Reviewed 19 June 2011

I've stayed two different times at the Sleep Inn in North Augusta, SC and both times was very well pleased. The staff is friendly, helpful, and efficient. I checked in and checked out in less than one minute. The room was clean, comfy, and on the first floor. Breakfast was varied and plenty to get started for the day. The location is easy to find (although twice my GPS sent me in a round-about route, so beware!). All in all, good value for money and worthy of staying again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo