“Clean”

Sleep Inn , Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in North Augusta
Reviewed 12 June 2013 via mobile

This hotel is very clean and a good price. The front desk employees were friendly and attentive. The breakfast isn't stellar, but it's free and better than other hotels in this price range.
The rooms are a little small, but that was expected with such a low price.

• Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed 16 April 2013

My family stayed at this Sleep Inn the Monday and Tuesday night of Masters golf tournament week and the price was ridiculous!! I found out later what our rate was and was disgusted. Almost $300 a night $300 a night!!! Any other week it's $79.99 a night. The room felt the size of a walkin closet, felt dirty ,the tile on the bathroom floor was cracked in three places and the bathroom door was a pocket door that didn't quite close all the way. Not sure it's worth $79.99. Next year I will sleep in my truck at a truck stop.Only positive was the descent breakfast selection,the ladies working breakfast and the make your own waffle station.

Room Tip: Did not have a pool.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2013

The main issue for me was the bathroom -- no tub -- I was really looking forward to taking a bath upon arrival. I guess I just assumed there would be one, as even basic hotels usually have one. If I had paid $70 for the night, I would have given it higher rankings, but when you pay $254, even during Masters week, I would expect a bit more service & comfort. The bedding was lacking, no heavier comforter, so it's easy to get cold. The bed was lumpy & uncomfortable. The blanket we did have had a cigarette burn in it, even in a supposedly non-smoking room. On the morning of the checkout, there was no one at the front desk at 7:45 am. Now, on a Masters Practice Round Day, when so many are leaving early in the morning, there should have been a front desk attendant. All in all, if we go to the Masters again, I'll try to book 6 months out & get the Hilton instead. (Booked 2 months out, so not much left in little ole Augusta on the busiest week of the year.) Hope this hotel can improve upon these issues for future guests.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2013

It's a nice place on the far edge of town but was more expensive than I usually pay for a Sleep Inn. The breakfast was good and It took a bit to figure out how to get the Closed Captioning on the TV but we finally got it.

Was able to visit my middle son for a bit and he helped with some computer problems; internet worked fairly well.

Room Tip: I would say rooms on the back are quieter. I was on the front and near an elevator but I didn't...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I stayed at this hotel last year and this year again on business. Both years, my laptop internet connection was awful. Tried different rooms, no difference. IT person at hotel said it was my laptop last year, got it checked out, NO PROBLEM with my laptop. Same experience this year. If you need internet connection at this hotel, don't stay here. Otherwise, the hotel is fine, clean quiet, reasonable rate.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2012 via mobile

When I called to make the reservation Mr. William to the rescue. He worked with my sister and I to help us suprise my parents with a surprise family reunion. He was helpful to assists us with recommendations for dinner. The rooms are well appointed and very clean.The. continental breakfast was nice with a lot of choices the assistant for the breakfast area was more than happy to help with any requests from other patrons.She was constantly tidying up. We would recommend to anyone as well as return for our next visit to Augusta or Aiken, S.C. Cudos to Mr.William.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 13 June 2012

If you are ever traveling to Augusta Georgia I would recommend this hotel to anybody. It feels like a 5 star hotel. The beds are huge. The rooms are clean. The breakfast is outstanding fresh and has a great selection. It is a full breakfast. It has biscuits w/gravy, grits, fresh fruit oatmeal. The lady checked on us. It felt like we were on a restaurant. They treated and greeted us with a smile when we entered and left the hotel. They had a laundry room, weight room, waiting room elevator, staircase. A free newspaper to read. They had great parking for trailers and trucks. This in my opinion has got to be the best hotel in the area. The service we got for the price we paid was tremendous. They went above and beyond there scope of responsibility. Restaurants were close by. It was far enough from the highway to avoid the noise but close enough to be seen from a highway. The living quarters were immaculate and everybody took a lot of pride in its hotel. The hotel is 3 minutes from the South Carolina and North Carolina border. Southern hospitality is so true at this hotel. Stay at this hotel it is one of the best. I will always choose this hotel if I'm ever in the area again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Sleep Inn Augusta
#41 of 85 in Augusta
Baymont Inn & Suites Augusta Riverwatch
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Augusta-Washington Rd

Been to Sleep Inn , Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!