“Good food, Good atmosphere”
Review of Sunrise Grill

Sunrise Grill
Cuisines: American
South Carolina
“Good food, Good atmosphere”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

The food here was good and the wait staff was pleasant. The setting and atmosphere was pleasing. We went on a Sunday after Church so it was quite crowded but the service didn't seem to suffer much. My only real complaint was that I found what appeared to be an eyelash in my food. If that was something that completely grossed me out it would have been more of an issue but it was not. I would recommend this restaurant to my friends and family.

• Visited November 2013

North Augusta, South Carolina
“Next Best Thing after Cracker Barrel”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Cracker Barrel is my all time favorite; but, we do not have one in North Augusta. So ..., Sunrise Grill is the next best thing in my opinion without having to travel into Evans or Aiken. Plus, Sunrise Grill usually can get you in quickly since N. Augusta doesn't have the crowds like elsewhere in town.
Pretty good food, premises are clean, and the waitresses are efficient and nice.

• Visited October 2013
Tennessee
“Great breakfast in North Augusta”
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Visiting grand kids in Augusta and found this great place for breakfast. The Egg Benedict was great as was the pancakes. The restaurant was very clean, roomy and homey. The waitresses were very friendly and it was a good place to eat. We will have to try lunch too .

Chino Hills, California, United States
“California travelers”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

The hostess was very nice . She treated us very special. It was a nice country town with great prices and food was very tasty. We are traveling and found on yelp # 1 in Augusta for breakfast. Saturday morning wait was not very long. Recommend those sweet potatoe pancakes and country ham. God Bless Augusta the people in Augusta!

• Visited September 2013
Dudley, Georgia, United States
“BEST BURGER EVER!!!!!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Lunch on a Saturday,,,,recommended by my cousin,,,,,,BEST EVER BURGER,,,,,hand pattied burger,,,,great flavor, not dry......

• Visited August 2013