“Horrible Food, Horrible Service”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #36 of 72 Restaurants in North Augusta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
North Augusta, South Carolina
“Horrible Food, Horrible Service”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I have been to this restaurant for the 2nd time in the past year and was just hoping that my experience before due to Ruby Tuesday just having an off night.
I was horribly mistaken, as the food came out 1 1/2 hours after we ordered it (the waitress only had 3 other tables), and did I mention that my husband got his 45 minutes into and my daughter (which is 4) any myself were served 45 after his dinner was served. I had to get the waitress to go get the Manager to come to our table since everytime she came by she would say "sorry, it's going to be another 5 minutes, our grill went down", and after hearing this over and over I had to remind her that everytime she would say that it's going to be "another 5 minutes" it was 20 minutes between times she came to tell us that.
When the Manager came to the table, 20 minutes LATER she said "sorry for the trouble, I will make sure to compensate you". When we got our bill she took off the appetizer which was only $5 to begin with (remind you that our meal we ordered cost us $65)......and you serve me a cold steak that I couldn't even enjoy with my family and give us $5 off.
And then, oh my, when we tried to pay our bill the waitress had to go find the Manager again because she didn't know how to do it. Needless to say our evening out turned horribly disappointing and $65 dollars less, and 2 hours later I couldn't wait to get home.
The lobster and mac and cheese I ordered, well lets just say I had to give that to my dog because it wan't even worthy of human consumption. Even my dog was like "No Thanks".
Never go here, not even for drinks because you will be sorry you did.
Bad Serve-Horrible Food-Uncaring Management= Worst place to eat in North Augusta.
I will be getting in touch with corporation regarding this place.

• Visited August 2013