“Stepping back in time”

Ranked #12 of 73 Restaurants in North Augusta
North Augusta, South Carolina, United States
“Stepping back in time”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

My husband and I eat at Sno-Cap every Tuesday at lunch as the owner, Rachel, has a fund raiser each Tuesday for a local organization with a percentage of its proceeds going to that charity. My favorite lunch is a diet coke in a frosty mug, a short dog with chilli, and sweet potatoe fries with cinnamon/sugar sprinkled on it. It is a place you see your friends and make new ones. Very casual and a great place to bring kids and my grandkids always insist on eating there.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Travellover679

North Augusta, South Carolina
“Good place to take the kids.”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is a fun place to bring kids with ample outdoor seating. Can actually get a "float" here. The food in my opinion is not very good; I am surprised its remained in business so long.

Visited June 2013
“Diner”
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

I can remember going here as a child and sitting at the counter. However, times have changed this is a small place and the kids love it. Root beer floats are always good! There is a park behind it that is also nice and shaded.

• Visited April 2013
Graniteville SC
“Just like the old days”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I love this place. I am so glad someone came in and started it back up. It has been a few years and now they have three screen to watch movies on. If you are going get there early it get full.

Visited May 2013
North Augusta, South Carolina
“Food was horrible”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I went here because I had a coupon and felt now was the time to see what the talk was all about.
I was very disappointed, and find it hard to believe that this place is tstill in business.
It was over priced, horribly tasting food. I even ordered a rootbear float and it was average....how can you not make a rootbeer float taste good.
And I need to hit on the price. For my husband, 4 yr. old daughter, and myself to eat it cost us 27.00.
I would have went to a resturant for this price instead of paying high dollar prices for a backyard, once maybe popular place to eat.
Yuck.