Aloft Charleston Airport & Convention Center
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Convention Center(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$121
US$110
US$129
US$115
Hyatt Place North Charleston(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$112
Priceline
SpringHill Suites Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$142
US$125
US$180
TripAdvisor
All reviewslounge areamodern lookoutlet mallindoor poolstayed one nightupon checkminute driveconvention centercharlestonoutletsproswalmart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I had never stayed at an Aloft hotel before, but given the price and the fact that it is a Starwood hotel brand, I thought it was worth the try. Mixed results. The front desk staff were all great; very accommodating, pleasant, and wanting to please. The shuttle bus driver was awesome. The bar prices were terrific. However, I can see why the room rate was so affordable. The rooms seems to have assorted little wear and tear items that were quite noticeable, whether it was peeled walls, stained ceilings and carpets, etc. Most disturbing was that the walls were very thin, so you could hear the room next door, which was annoying.
Would have to think hard about giving it a try again, but hats off to the staff who dealt with the public....they were great.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Steven S, General Manager at Aloft Charleston Airport & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Thank you for your recent review. We are pleased that the service you received was great. We are sorry to hear about the issues you experienced and will be addressing these issues. If you would like to discuss your stay in more detail, please feel free to contact me. Thanks and we wish you safe travels always.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

In addition to having clean, well-appointed rooms, a very pleasant lobby area, and a nice offering of breakfast and drinks, this hotel has an exceptional staff. We stayed in two rooms on our drive home from Florida. We left the hotel at 8:00 am Sunday morning and, when I got home at 11:30 pm that night, I realized that I had left my diamond anniversary band in the hotel room. In a panic I called the hotel. Connie was calm and understanding and promised to do everything she could to have an answer to me first thing in the morning when the housekeeping staff returned. The next day, I got the same considerate and serious attention from Lisa. I was thrilled when she called to tell me that the housekeeping staff had found my ring and turned it in. The ring was delivered to my door within 24 hours, and won't leave my finger again. Thank you so much to all of the staff at Aloft for going above and beyond.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review and fantastic comments on the staff and service, I will share this review with them! Live-Life-Aloft. We hope to see you on your next trip to Charleston!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We were there on a girls trip using points.Our room had dirty used plastic glasses by the sink but overall the room was clean and beds were comfortable. The 1st night we went to the lobby bar for a drink and the bartender rolled her eyes at us and seemed very annoyed we asked for anything. I think there was a total of 10 people there. She then continued to slam bottles down. The day we checked out I realized within an hour that I had left my sunglasses(Tom Ford's) in the safe(which was open because i took everything else out). I was transferred to houskeeping twice. I was told someone would call me back but I had to call back. I finally spoke to someone that said it had already been cleaned and my glasses were not there.If found they would mail them to me. I know that they were there and I will never stay with your hotel again! Its sad because you have a few great employees that did greet us at the front desk but overall not so friendly!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Amy_Poe, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Charleston Airport & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Ann L,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our property in Charleston. I am so sorry to hear about the negative experience you had, especially with the customer service in the bar area and housekeeping. I am not sure if you have reached out to the management team yet, but if you would like to, I suggest you contact the general manager, Steven Spear (sspear@aloftcharlestonairport.com), who would be more than happy to help resolve the matter in anyway that he can. Again, I am so sorry for the issues that you encountered on property, but I hope that the rest of your girls weekend was much better.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

On my 20th anniversary with family, I had the best time ever. Lynette the battender was the absolute best bartender. I did not stay at the Aloft but I really had a good time with Lynette. This was the best time the next time we come to charleston we will stay here.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sharron M

Aloft Charleston loves great reviews like yours and thanks you! We are glad your experience was the best, and we hope to see you on your next trip! Safe and happy traveling wishes to you.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

I would like to thank the Aloft for a wonderful time....we came here to celebrate our anniversary along with another couple. .. I must say from check in with Tiara to happy hour with Rachel and most of all Ms. Lynette at the bar she was awesome and genuine. ...This was our first time ever coming to Charleston and I will surely stay again. I would also like to thank DeeDee she was awesome as well. Please make sure you let your employees know how awesome they are and they are greatly appreciated by your guest!!!! Stephanie and Eric

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Swhit1972

Wow! This is what we like to hear, and strive for with every guest that visits the aloft Charleston! Thank you for your kind words and look forward to you visiting again soon! Live-Life-Aloft