Homewood Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport / Conv. Center
Ranked #8 of 58 Hotels in North Charleston
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The reception clerk and staff at this hotel are very helpful and supportive. Excellent customer service all around! In addition, the hotel itself was not only clean but the décor and rooms are luxuriant comfortable. We are going back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Breakfast and breakfast staff were great! Room, Ok. For the price the hotel needs to be renovated. Experienced noise in the bathroom during my stay which kept me awake all night. I normally stay here when I visit Charleston, but I'm not sure anymore.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank George S
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We stayed here for Brewvival, and the shuttle bus took us and picked us up, which was a tremendous help! Having the complimentary breakfast with eggs, bacon, sausage and waffles was a great thing too. Nice furnishings and property seems new. We'll stay here again. Great service!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Service was excellent with clean and comfortable establishment. Everything at the facility was clean, convenient, and readily accessible. The staff were very courteous and friendly and check in was accomplished in a minimum period of time. The breakfast staff were quite supportive of guests and insured that food was appetizing and abundant.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I was very please with the overal stay and the hotel itself, however I do think that $300.00 per night is ridiculous. I understand that Charleston is a popular vacation and tourist spot, but I was originally headed to Illinois where I had the same room at another Homewood Suites booked for $145.00 per night. You can imagine my shock when I contacted this Homewood Suites to change my reservations. Your basically charging double of any other area for the same thing. This is price gouging as far as i'm concerned! My son is in the Navy and will be stationed there for the next two years so my family and I will be traveling to that area quite often. As much as we enjoyed our stay, at this price, your hotel will not be one of my choices in the future due to the current pricing. At this day and age. in the current economy, you should be ashamed! $1000.00 for three nights is robbery!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Greg T
Reviewed 23 January 2014

excellent location- helpful , courteous staff. Lots of amenities such as breakfast and van/shuttle service. Would recommend this hotel to others. Room was clean and well maintained. Only negative was that we found the heating system very loud.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Melissa5048, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport / Conv. Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you so much for your great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback. We strive to make every stay the best stay for all of our guests. During your next visit please let us know if there is any issue in the room and we will happily have maintenance up there in a jiffy to fix it for you. I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Charleston!

Melissa DeGroot
Guest Services Manager
843-735-5000
Melissa.DeGroot@Hilton.com

Reviewed 12 January 2014

I always seek this brand of hotel when traveling, both business and leisure. Great service, great food, great amenities, including shuttle, internet. Staff was extremely helpful, courteous. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Gerald B,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We truly appreciate your loyalty to Hilton. I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Homewood Suites. We hope to see you again the next time you head to Charleston!

Melissa DeGroot
Guest Services Manager
843-735-5005
Melissa.DeGroot@Hilton.com

Travellers also viewed these North Charleston hotels
Embassy Suites by Hilton North Charleston - Airport/Hotel & Convention
Embassy Suites by Hilton North C...
#14 of 58 in North Charleston
Hyatt Place Charleston Airport and Convention Center
Hyatt Place Charleston Airport a...
#3 of 58 in North Charleston
Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Air...
#4 of 58 in North Charleston
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Charleston - Convention Center
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North...
#2 of 58 in North Charleston
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Charleston Airport and Convention Center
Holiday Inn Express and Suites C...
#1 of 58 in North Charleston
Home2 Suites Charleston Airport / Convention Center
Home2 Suites Charleston Airport ...
#10 of 58 in North Charleston

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport / Conv. Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Homewood Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport / Conv. Center

Address: 5048 International Blvd, North Charleston, SC 29418-5962
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Business Hotel in North Charleston
#1 Romantic Hotel in North Charleston
#2 Family Hotel in North Charleston
Price Range: £123 - £222 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Homewood Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport / Conv. Center 3*
Homewood Suites by Hilton® Charleston Airport/Convention Center in South Carolina is an award-winning extended stay hotel near the North Charleston Coliseum and Convention Center, Performing Arts Center, Tanger Outlet Mall and area businesses including Boeing. Near the Charleston Airport, our hotel provides the comforts of home, with WiFi, a kitchen in your suite, complimentary hot full breakfast served daily, and evening dinner and drinks* provided Monday through Thursday. Choose to stay for a short or extended stay and experience our award winning hospitality. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport / Conv. Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homewood Suites By Hilton Charleston Airport / Conv. Hotel North Charleston