“comfort” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 58 Hotels in North Charleston
Clarksville, United States
“comfort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

I had one of the most relaxing nights. The bed and bedding was very comfortable for me. I really enjoyed my stay. Meeting my family didn't take long because of 525 being right there near Savannah Hwy. Didn't eat breakfast, I slept inn most mornings

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Sylvia T

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Richmond, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

Our 2 night stay in this Hampton Inn was a vey pleasant experience thanks to the hotel staff. Check-in was simple and fast and check out was even faster. The room was quite clean and in excellent shape. We ate the complimentary breakfast both mornings and found it to be well stocked and quite good. The location is easy to access and only a short drive from the center of Charleston and even closer to the airport. We consider this Hampton Inn to be an excellent value.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Miami Beach, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Close to the airport, nice staff, clean and comfortable hotel. Close to the airport, nice staff, clean and comfortable hotel. Close to the airport, nice staff, clean and comfortable hotel. Close to the airport, nice staff, clean and comfortable hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Deborah S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charleston North, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Thank you for the great review! Here at the Hampton Inn we strive to provide the best customer service to our guest and provide a comfortable, relaxing stay for you as you travel. I am glad that we could meet those expectations and I will be sure to share this with the staff.

Thanks again for the great review and we look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Kind Regards,
Debbie S.
Charleston, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Smoke, smoke, smoke. The whole place smelled like the smoking section of a restaurant. When I asked for another room the staff told me that's all they had. Two of our family members had to take allergy medication during our stay. Will not be going back.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank David L
Deborah S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charleston North, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
First I would like to thank you for taking the time to advise of your recent stay at Hampton Inn Charelston North. It is only through feedback such as your that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guest.

I was very disappointed to read of your experience duringyour stay with us. I do want to extend my deepest apologies. I certainly do empathize regarding the points that you mention in your review, especially of the room smelling like smoke and the poor level of service that you received as a result. This level of service is not acceptable and will be addressed with the concern party.

Once again I would like to apologize for your experience you had here.
Greensboro, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Overall it was a good experience. It would have been better if the TV would have been working. At time of check in I was told that the people installing the new system would be around to hook up the rooms for the people who had checked in. This did not happen.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property.

Your input, and the feedback from all of our guests is vitally important to us and we always want guest expectations to be met upon arrival. I am sorry about your TV experience. People seemed to be checking in faster than we could keep up. I do want to extend my deepest apologies.

If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to reach out to me or a team member here at the Hampton Inn.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

My boyfriend and I made a spontaneous trip to Charleston after skiied in Beechmountain, N.C. on 3/1/14. We always liked Hampton Inn because their sheets, duvet and pillow cases are always crispy clean, and the bed and pillows are very comfortable. Plus, normally free parking and free breakfast, free wi-fi... all within our budget. We checked other hotels in downtown, but they were over our price range, so we again chose Hampton Inn away from downtown Charleston but in North Charleston by I-26. And we were glad that we did! The people at the desk were very friendly and professional, the room was very clean as usual, with a flat screen HDTV, small refreg and microwave, study desk/chair and a chair. Also free parking and breakfast... We had a good sleep, which is what we hope for during the trip.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm so glad that your spontaneous trip to Charleston brought you to us. We are so glad to have you. Thank you for the wonderful comments about the staff, I will be sure to let them know. I find the sheets and duvet to be a favorite also.

Thank you again for the kind comments and I hope to see you and your boyfriend in your future stay here in Charleston. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to me or a team member.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

This hotel was lovely, a great on-off from the highway, had very minimal noise both in the rooms and around the hotel. Would be great for families, couples or singles. The room was super comfortable and clean, and the supplied toiletries were fantastic (Neutragena) since I forgot mine!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Charleston North to provide you with your most recent stay. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation, and are especially grateful your loyalty as a guest. I love the Neutragena products myself, they are wonderful.

I do hope that you will keep us in mind on your future travels to Charleston. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to me or a team member. Thank you again for the wonderful comments.