Hampton Inn Charleston North
Hyatt Place North Charleston(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$148
US$116
US$174
US$170
Holiday Inn Express Charleston North(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$123
Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston North/University Area(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$112
  • Breakfast included
Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$96
All reviewscookiesnice lobbyroom was cleanwould stay here againeach morningfront desk staffbeautiful hotelcomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendlyhistoric districtthe breakfast areaeasy accessa great place to stayexcellent stayconvenient locationbusiness tripwaffles
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Great quality for a few nights stay. I stayed on business for 3 nights and it was a very enjoyable experience. It is the best value that you could imagine. Staff was very friendly, food was good, room is clean and it kind of makes you forget that you are away from home. I really loved the personality of the Women behind the desk as they were very helpful and professional. Not all front desk people are like this. Belive me! You will not regret anything by staying here.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We had an exceptional pleasant stay with several very nice surprising perks. Would recommend this facility to anyone in the Charleston area. Very convenient to many attractions in the area. Very easy on/off Interstate highway

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2014

During check in I was assigned to a dirty room,..Staff was helpful in clearing up the issue, just shouldn't have happened. Then the new room's A/C didnt work, had to ask staff to check it out and it was fixed.Other than that all good. I will continue to use Hilton properties as long as I can get a clean and welcoming room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2014

The room was great! We were extremely comfortable. We had breakfast 6 days. It was more than I expected. Something different each day! The location is perfect - easy access to both major freeways! The staff was most helpful with all questions. While out sightseeing I needed to order cookies for a dinner party. I called the hotel and they recommended the Bake House bakery. We were a hit at the party! Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Due to a family gethering;our reservations were made late.I was very please with how my accomodations were met. Our directions to the hotel, the courtesy extended while checking-in and the access of the amenities.The complimentary breakfast was better than most,also having someone to assist you.The stay was very satisfactory.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple