“Awesome staff; awesome stay”

Hyatt Place North Charleston
Ranked #5 of 58 Hotels in North Charleston
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Gave my husband a surprise birthday party in Charleston and reserved a room for the night. Spoke with Ebony and told her about the party. She was very interested in details and she was READY to accommodate!!! The room was clean and very comfortable. The very next day they assisted me with serving my husband breakfast in bed!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Hyatt Place North Charleston

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Very large room.
Very clean facility.
Friendly staff.
Breakfast and food selection was great.
Accommodations were very satisfying.
Separately room w/VERY large sofa was great. If I could add anything it would be a TV large enough to accommodate the 2 separate living spaces or add another TV. Yes, the room was that good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel while driving south to take the kids to Disney. We liked the room and enjoyed the breakfast.

It was after breakfast when I went back to my room and realized that I must've left my pocket book on the back of the chair in the dining area. As I began to panic thinking that our trip would be ruined (all cash and credit cards for our travels were in that bag), I got a call from the front desk. Apparently the manager had noticed and held the bag for me. Obviously I can't thank him enough for his honesty and integrity! I was so impressed that I made a note to write this review when we got back home to make sure that the top executives at Hyatt realize what a gem they have in this guy! He deserves a promotion!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2014

For the most part, our stay at the Hyatt Place North Charleston was wonderful. The room was large, and the daily breakfast was good. The entire facility was clean. It is about 20 minutes from downtown, but there are a lot of places to eat and shop nearby. Our only issue is that one night we noticed our sink was leaking because there was a pile of soaps suds underneath the sink after I bathe my infant son. Upon looking underneath the sink, my husband discovered that the pipe had been duct taped. I notified the front desk, who stated that they would "let maintenance know." It was never repaired during our stay; however, we did not push it because we only had one more night at the hotel. Other than this one issue, our stay was great.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed in a King suite and I loved having a sofa. I like to sit on a chair when I read and this was perfect. Clean, awesome staff, great breakfast bar that wasn't exactly the same two days in a row. I would definitely stay here again no question !

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at this Hyatt 80% of the time when I'm in Charleston for TDY. If not this one, the one by the Convention Center. I've been staying here for the last 2 years I believe and it was this hotel I became a Platinum member. Anyways, always a pleasure staying here. The breakfast like always is good and is served a little bit earlier then stated which is a plus when I have to be on base at 7. Everything was great and the only problem I had during this stay was the water wasn't hot more of lukewarm. Should've been something I could report but I could deal with it, wasn't much of a big deal-breaker. Other then that great stay like always from the bed to the couch. Will be staying again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This was my first stay with them at Hyatt Place Charleston. I have stayed at hundreds of Hyatt Places and enjoy staying with Hyatt hotels because you will never be overlooked. I was greeted with a warm friendly welcome. I proceeded to my room which was in perfect condition and squeaky clean!

Restaurants and shopping are near by. The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle as most Hyatt Place's do within a 5 mile radius.

I highly recommend this hotel if your in the Charleston area as you will receive the best service compared to others however there is no comparison hands down Hyatt Place is where it's at!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo