This hotel was really nice and we loved the breakfast and we would stay again if we didn't normally camp at a campground when staying in Charleston. We stayed here for the park & cruise option. It looked like a safe place to leave the truck for a week. However, the shuttle service was horrible. Shuttles going to the port were disorganized although we did get there in plenty of time. The service from port to hotel was inexcusable. We were outside in the wind in 33 degree weather for over an hour before they got a bus instead of the vans to pick us up. Will NEVER use this option again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites North Charleston-University Blvd. hotel is located near Charleston Southern University and Trident Medical Center. Our hotel is convenient to local businesses such as Boeing, Force Protection, DuPont, and Joint Base Charleston - Air Force Base. Wake up to a free hot breakfast before venturing out in Charleston. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites North Charleston-University Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites North Charleston-University Blvd
- Hampton Inn & Suites North Charleston-University Blvd Hotel North Charleston