“Everything you need and more!”

Crowne Plaza Charleston Airport Convention Center
Ranked #21 of 58 Hotels in North Charleston
Greenville, North Carolina
“Everything you need and more!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

I just celebrated my birthday weekend at the Crowne Plaza North Charleston. This hotel has it all! It's beautiful, clean, and is in a wonderful location. Our room was beautiful, love the modern look and feel. Hollydawn made my reservation and I sincerely appreciated her dedication to making sure everything was perfect. Thanks for a great birthday weekend!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

Stayed two nights in the hotel and love it. Great location - close to the airport, short drive to downtown, and across the street from a Tanger Outlet Mall for shopping. As a bonus, on Sundays Legacy Church, Pastor Dr. Kevin Baird, meets in one of the banquet rooms at 10:00am. Would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the city!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

This hotel was so beautiful, clean and relaxing. The beds are amazingly comfortable and ambiance of the sleeping rooms and lobby/bar area were very nice! The outlet mail is right across the street so you can shop until you drop and there are plenty of restaurants in the area to choose from. It was conveniently located near the highway but far enough away so you did not hear the traffic. It is centrally located making it convenient to go anywhere in town with ease. I will always stay at this hotel when visiting Charleston, SC

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Hollydawn, Manager at Crowne Plaza Charleston Airport Convention Center, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
We appreciate that you took the time to share your review of your recent experience at the Crowne Plaza Charleston. Thank you for your compliments on our hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are in Charleston.
Columbia, South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

For the amount of money I paid for a one night stay, the room did not have a microwave. The bedroom room and the sitting area was not separate for the room to be called an executive suite. I stayed on the first floor and there was a stale smell in the hall way. The smell was not in the room. I just settle for what I got since I was staying only one night and my mother would not let me complain to management. But I was not satisfied. The shade was broken. The service man just a make shift fix.

The good thing is it is located in a super shopping and food area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Hollydawn, Manager at Crowne Plaza Charleston Airport Convention Center, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
Thank you for letting me know of your recent experience with the Crowne Plaza Charleston. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to do so and I apologize for disappointing you in any way. It is our goal to consistently provide the best quality of service and feedback such as yours allows us to target problem areas and take the steps needed to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future.
Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times with both my family and by myself. It's easy to get to, close to outlet shopping, and overall I've had very nice stays here. In fact, we will be staying here during the upcoming holidays and we are very much looking forward to it. The staff is always very pleasant and my experience is that they go above and beyond. I find that in reviews, you have to take many (even the good ones) with a grain of salt because not everyone has the same level of expectation and people are more apt to submit a bad review than a good one. I wanted to make sure that I made it known that we've always had a wonderful stay without a single complaint.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had a great experience. I will be sure to share your comments with our team as I am sure they will appreciate the acknowledgement as well. We look forward to having to stay again on your next trip to Charleston!
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

This was the last of our hotels during my birthday celebration! And we definitely saved the best for last! I loved everything about CP! The price, location, ambiance, front desk staff and even the ducks wandering out front of the hotel was awesome! The rooms are very spacious. The beds were comfortable. The front desk staff went above and beyond to accommodate us. I have stayed in a lot of hotels, but the front desk staff was the most courteous ever! You can't go wrong with this location. I will definitely stay again and gladly recommend to others!!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends