“Conveniently Located and Awesome!!!!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston Airport/Convention Center
Ranked #7 of 59 Hotels in North Charleston
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I stayed here Super Bowl weekend and it was fabulous!!! I loved how this hotel was located literally, right across the street from the Tanger Outlets and nearby restaurants. My room was huge, clean, and quiet. I loved it! Will definitely stay here again if ever in town.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Shantel J
Dawn W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston Airport/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston Airport over Super Bowl Weekend. Lots of our guests rave about how easy it is to walk right over to Tanger Outlets and many of our area resturants. And an added bonus, if you don't want to walk, our shuttle will drop you off! We can't wait to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

The rooms were spacious, the beds were comfortable. The Sales Coordinator, Muffy Morris, was a dream. The managers reception feed me and made sure I didn't go thirsty. Next time I'm in chsrleston, I'll stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Jerry, thanks for sharing your comments! I am happy to hear you enjoyed the Evening Manager's Reception. We are getting ready to change up our beer selection so I hope you will stay with us on your next visit and seee what we have new that we are offering!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Kristina was very professional and Muffy made me feel like I was home. The month flew by and I would stay here again. Muffy went out of her way to make us feel special. She ordered pizzas for our last night and when the weather was too gross to go out. We even made her our Valentine. Great stay! Even better staff!

Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for allowing us to be your home away from home on your recent trip to Charleston. I am happy to hear that Kristina and Muffy were able to go out of their way to make you feel at home. I hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip to Charleston.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

While at Fairfield inn Suites hotel, I enjoyed the gallantry and customer-driven service perfection, a person deserves in a 5 star hotel. I enjoyed dearly the attention most people at the hotel provided, specially Ms. Muffy Morris. Sales and Marketing coordinator, Ms. Morris made the stay at the Fairfield inn as if being back home. Overall, Fairfield inn is a top notched place to stay and second to none of its caliber. If you are looking for a real good place to stay, either on vacation, business or pleasure, please check Fairfield Inn suites Charleston South Carolina.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us on your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston Airport. Muffy has done an excellent job and we are lucky to have her on our team ensuring that each of our guests enjoys their stay. I will share your comments and feedback with Muffy and the rest of my team. I hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to Charleston.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

First stay at this Fairfield. Much better experience than in the North Charleston facility near CSU. Staff went above and beyond during my stay which required multiple room changes due to my husband's needs postop. Very clean, well maintained appears to have been recently updated. The hotel was full but I always felt the staff to be very helpful and not stressed. Thanks for making a less than exciting stay in CHS less stressful

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Dawn W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston Airport/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our staff was able to go out of their way to take care of and your husband while you were here. I look forward to meeting you on your next visit to Charleston.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

We spent 1 night at the Fairfield Inn and Suites and were pleased with the accommodations. The hotel is located in a safe area with a plethora of restaurants and shopping within walking distance. The front desk and wait staff were all very courteous and our room was very clean and tidy. The continental breakfast was very impressive and included an assortment of eggs, biscuits and gravy, bagels, cereals, fruit, and waffles. The bed was decent and the room was very large complete with a mini-fridge and microwave. The hotel prices in this area are usually a bit higher than other places, but this hotel was a great value for the money spent.

Room Tip: There are no rooms which have a great view, but the rooms to the back of the hotel stare directly in...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dawn W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston Airport/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. I appreciate all of the feedback and hope to see you again on a future visit to Charleston.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

We stayed seven nights at this property that was conveniently located near interstates, outlet shopping and restaurants. Overall I give the property a high score because the things that were right were more important than the things that were "wrong". Upon check in and after our first morning we reported that the shower was draining slowly and there was mold in the tub caulking. Both of these things were fixed by the time we returned that evening. We did report seeing a crawly critter when getting off the elevator. We did not see any other such things, so I don't believe there is a pest problem. The other right things are the people are both friendly and helpful. The breakfast attendant looked up to see if the eggs they use had any wheat in them (they do), so that was appreciated. Muffy was our hostess at happy hour one evening and she deserved the generous tip we left. She is funny, engaging, and a perfect person for that job. The area was experiencing a rare ice storm and our sightseeing was interrupted for two full days of our stay, so we spent time in the common area playing cards. The evening socials were appreciated. I liked both the red and white wines that were served. My two negatives are the one day that the ice had interrupted our departure and so I decided to sleep in. There was a very noisy male flirting and carrying on with the female that was supposed to be cleaning rooms. I finally had to get up and open my door to see what all the noise was about. He must have left shortly after that because the hall was once again quiet. I'm a dust snob, so I noticed that the shelf holding a vase to the left of the big screen tv was harboring a great deal of dust. This was only noticeable to me because I was looking for a remote and happened to check this shelf. The common area drinking fountain across from the meeting rooms, the higher one, not the handicap one, needs some serious attention as there seems to be a black substance around the water spout. These behaviors and attention to detail are not usually representative of Marriott, so that is probably why I noticed them. The workout room could use a bottle of cleaner for the equipment. I had to follow two really sweaty guys and the lack of air flow/ventilation was noticeable as well. I took one of the towels to the bathroom to get water to wipe down the machine I wanted to use. The beds were comfy and the linens were in good shape. The towels are absorbent and all seemed to be in good repair. We stayed in Room 410.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston Airport. I greatly appreciate all of your feedback and comments, without them we can't strive to improve. I hope that you will come back and stay with us on your next visit so you can experience the improvements we have made. I will be certian to share your comments with Muffy!