Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston Airport/Convention Center
Hyatt Place North Charleston(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$125
US$136
US$133
US$210
US$204
Holiday Inn Express Charleston North(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$116
US$149
Hyatt.com
US$174
Hampton.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston North/University Area(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$112
  • Breakfast included
Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$96
All reviewsfront deskoutlet mallwine and beerearly flightmanager's receptioncharleston airportexcellent roommorning breakfastthe location is perfectwafflesa great stayshuttle servicewould stay here againconvention centerbusiness tripfolly beachfree breakfast
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Room and bathroom were clean and had a great nights sleep on their beds! We stayed 2 nights and the first morning the breakfast was great but the second it wasn't as good. Only suggestion is to not jam tons of silverware upside down with the eating side up so every one touches the end that goes into your mouth!!

Stayed: March 2014
Dawn W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston Airport/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay! We hope that you will stay with us again on your next visit to Charleston.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

With so many choices in this North Charleston area, we are happy we chose to stay here. The service was top notch in all areas, from the front desk to the people working the continental breakfast to housekeeping. The continental breakfast, by the way, also has hot items, such as eggs, sausage and bacon. The coffee station offered flavored creamers, which may seem like a small thing, but I LOVE flavored creamer and rarely ever see it at a hotel. The other big bonus at this hotel was their wonderfully convenient shuttle service. We used it twice; once to dine at Park Circle (great Irish pub restaurant) and again to pick up the new NASH shuttle at the North Charleston Visitor Center/Fire Museum, that takes you to the downtown Charleston Visitor Center, where you can pick up free trolleys all around downtown Charleston. So much more convenient than driving into town and trying to find parking, which is difficult to find and expensive. The NASH shuttle is $6 round trip per person or $3 one way. It takes about 15 minutes, but is a great alternative to taking your own car. Back to the hotel...there is a Manager's reception with wine & beer on weekdays from 5:30-7:30. That was very popular & Muffie, the employee who oversaw it, was very helpful with information on things to do & places to eat. Highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank FSUgirlGreenville

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with us! I am so pleased to hear you were able to take advantage of some of our local resturants, complimentary happy hour and the newest addition to the area, the NASH Shuttle! Which just makes getting around from our hotel so quick and easy! We hope to see you again on your next visit to Charleston.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I stayed here Super Bowl weekend and it was fabulous!!! I loved how this hotel was located literally, right across the street from the Tanger Outlets and nearby restaurants. My room was huge, clean, and quiet. I loved it! Will definitely stay here again if ever in town.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Shantel J
Dawn W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston Airport/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston Airport over Super Bowl Weekend. Lots of our guests rave about how easy it is to walk right over to Tanger Outlets and many of our area resturants. And an added bonus, if you don't want to walk, our shuttle will drop you off! We can't wait to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

The rooms were spacious, the beds were comfortable. The Sales Coordinator, Muffy Morris, was a dream. The managers reception feed me and made sure I didn't go thirsty. Next time I'm in chsrleston, I'll stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Jerry, thanks for sharing your comments! I am happy to hear you enjoyed the Evening Manager's Reception. We are getting ready to change up our beer selection so I hope you will stay with us on your next visit and seee what we have new that we are offering!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Kristina was very professional and Muffy made me feel like I was home. The month flew by and I would stay here again. Muffy went out of her way to make us feel special. She ordered pizzas for our last night and when the weather was too gross to go out. We even made her our Valentine. Great stay! Even better staff!

Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for allowing us to be your home away from home on your recent trip to Charleston. I am happy to hear that Kristina and Muffy were able to go out of their way to make you feel at home. I hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip to Charleston.