Home2 Suites Charleston Airport / Convention Center
US$131
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Convention Center(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$125
Hyatt Place North Charleston(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$116
Travelocity
US$180
TripAdvisor
All reviewsconvention centerfull size fridgea pet friendly hotelan extended staystaff was friendlyspacious roomtanger outletsgreat place to stayperforming arts centerwafflesshort drivethe breakfast areahome away from homecomplimentary breakfastthe entire staffenjoyed my staybreakfast sandwich
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This hotel is just a couple of minutes from the Charleston airport and convention facilities. It's new, clean, friendly, and comfortable -- so much so that I'd stay here again if I were in Charleston for any reason. It's only 20 minutes or so from the historic downtown, and if you have a car and aren't wedded to the idea of spending the big bucks for the hotels in that area, take a look at this one. My husband and I aren't in the Home2 Suites target demographic, but we are both crazy about this hotel and will look for Home2s in other locations.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank vac_12
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Unique and filled with character hotel rooms, less than 15 minutes from downtown Charleston and maybe 5 minutes from the airport. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and quiet. The breakfast buffet was very good. I would definitely stay there, again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 919kennethn
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Overall, the Hilton provides value. Negative marks given for room-design that permits too much sound to be transferred from neighboring rooms, and terribly narrow parking-places that show little concern for guest's vehicles. Overall, the management is excellent and the facilities and amenities are very clean & modern. NO HEATED POOL. NO SPA.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Scott L
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Hotel is newly furnished, very modern. Staff was friendly and helpful. We checked in at an odd time, and we did not have to wait for someone to greet us. They also helped with late night food options, and were also able to help us with directions to places downtown Charleston when we decided to venture into town. Convenient to outlet mall and Charleston Convention Center. Overall, had a great experience!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sherry M
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I've had a wonderful stay! Max at the front desk was very helpful from being very informative about where everything is to making sure I had everything I needed. The ladies in the morning were outstanding as well. I can't say enough great things about this hotel. Really caught me by surprise . I've already booked my next stay for next week while I'm in town for work again.

Room Tip: I stayed in a double queen room and there is a full kitchen, living room, plenty of office space and use. You will be pleasantly surprised at the space!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business